Northwest WA, OR, AK

Camaro owners in oregon?

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2008, 12:52 AM
4th Gear Member
Default RE: Camaro owners in oregon?

ORIGINAL: Spartan66

DEM WEST COAST MARO BOYZZZZZZZ [8D]
with an emphasis on the [8D]... I think its just because your new and you dont really have a full grasp of the works of the forum.. but that face usually implies sarcasm or a joke. But I agree.. this is nothing to get so worked up over... unlike what mass said which i could see why you would get upset... My comment.. not so much..

Old 04-29-2008, 01:06 AM
In the Staging Lanes

calm down people. calm down. i leave for a couple hours and all this. lol. anyway. ya, musicman northwest f bods sounds cool. i like that. what you think 73camaroSS? i got a buddy with a 94 z who might join if i can get ahold of him. and a guy at my work has a silver 3.8. so ya ill talk to them.

Old 04-29-2008, 01:14 AM
The Jazz Man
ROTM Winner's Club

I'm cooled off now, mainly because I ran out of hot water in the shower. I'm not new to forums, this one just works differant than bonnevilleclub. If we were joking, we would write jk at the end of the post. Mass set me on fire, so I thought y'all were teaming up on us. lol, whew, it's amazing what ice water does to someone, blasted shower.

Cool, the more the better. Did you say you had some friends in St. Helens? or was that 73?

Old 04-29-2008, 01:22 AM
In the Staging Lanes

i could see how they were joking but they did come off as a bit rude. lol
ya i got a couple friends who live there. none who own camaro's though. i asked and none of them have seen your camaro. i have never been there so i wouldnt know anything about st. helens. lol ( lol is a good way to let people know ur joking also.)

Old 04-29-2008, 01:24 AM
In the Staging Lanes

ill be back on tommorrow talk to you later music man. gotta long day tommorow. lol

Old 04-29-2008, 01:31 AM
The Jazz Man
ROTM Winner's Club

yeah, see ya later.
They probably never have seen it because I live out in Yankton on a black angus farm. We grow some of the best steak you will ever eat in your life. I think I'll have a bbq for us club guys. We have a whole freezer full of cow, hamburger, t-bones, the works. They would see me parked at the high school during the day.

Old 04-29-2008, 02:18 AM
4th Gear Member

There wasnt anything rude about what I said. after what mass said my response what "thats like calling the kettle black" i assume none of you know what that means if you took offense. I was trying to say he was one to talk.

Old 04-29-2008, 10:11 AM
2nd Gear member

This is the pot- reporting for duty sir[8D] Glad you guys kissed and made up![sm=Awwww.gif]JK

Old 04-29-2008, 10:18 AM
4th Gear Member

Spartan and M******* STOP POSTING IN THIS THREAD!!!!!!!! This is your final warning guys, I do not want to see either of posting in this thread again.

Old 04-29-2008, 12:59 PM
2nd Gear member

Northwest f-bodys sounds cool, one of you guys needs to go down to PIR and put up some posters, and we need to get stickers or somthing like that just not to big cause its hard enough to see out of the glass in my 73 lol. did you guys check out my vids of my cars on youtube.

And thanks again JD1969 for showing some leader ship for this forum.

Quick Reply: Camaro owners in oregon?