Northwest WA, OR, AK

Camaro owners in oregon?

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2008, 11:49 AM
In the Staging Lanes
Default RE: Camaro owners in oregon?

ya but its all fixed now . and i got them to get me an aluminum flywheels for no extra money. lol.

Old 06-23-2008, 12:38 PM
2nd Gear member

welcome back joker hows it been,every thing ok on this side hopefully i will be coming down to stay with my dad for a week and hopefully go down to PIR and whatch some fast *** cars,maybe even talk my dad into take the 73 down the strip,but i need to find some 15inch rims for my 73 so i can get new tires either one of you know anybody that is selling some rims for hella cheap.

Music like you little page that you made car looks really good get some vids when you done with the rear end so i can here that new exhuast.

Old 06-23-2008, 12:40 PM
2nd Gear member

oh and joker time to hit up the strip man and see what those mods got you, you to music.

Old 06-23-2008, 01:58 PM
The Jazz Man
ROTM Winner's Club

So I can't decide if I want to fork out the $200 for the new clutch. This is a great time to replace it, but I dunno. I keep second guessing myself. Got the cat today, also got my header gaskets.

Old 06-23-2008, 02:22 PM
In the Staging Lanes

if u got ur trans out replace everything!!!!. well if ur having someone else do it like i did. lol i had them do everything while they were in there. sync rows, slave cylender, clutch etc... thats way my trans wont have to be worked on for aLONG time, just make sure u do ur research on clutches music. i almost bought a bad performance one. and im still waiting to break my clutch in 73 before i take it to the strip. i recently went to a car show in sherwood and they had a burnout contest and i wanted to be in it but i was still in my beak-in period. [:'(]. soon though another 400 miles.

Old 06-23-2008, 03:47 PM
The Jazz Man
ROTM Winner's Club

Well, I went and got my clutch from Carquest. The trans isn't out, but as of right now, there's no exhaust, driveline, rear end, torque arm, etc. to deal with. I just need to get it over with. I didn't get a performance clutch, just an oem replacement kit. I also grabbed a set of bosch spark plugs while I was out. I think I have most of the parts I need now to get her back on the road. Well, I'm gonna try and get the other exhaust manifold out now.

Old 06-23-2008, 07:45 PM
The Jazz Man
ROTM Winner's Club

Whew, the manifolds are out. My fingers are a little bloody, but the hard part is done.

Old 06-24-2008, 04:46 PM
In the Staging Lanes

that sounds fun. lol what kinda headers u gettting again

Old 06-24-2008, 05:18 PM
The Jazz Man
ROTM Winner's Club

They're pacesetters, cheapest ones made. If I had a few extra bucks, I would've bought the rk sport ones.

Old 06-25-2008, 02:54 PM
In the Staging Lanes

they still make good headers though. ive seen allot of people who use them

Quick Reply: Camaro owners in oregon?