Old 05-25-2008, 01:03 AM
In the Staging Lanes
Default RE: Camaro owners in oregon?

what would we be doing monday??

Old 05-25-2008, 01:24 AM
The Jazz Man
ROTM Winner's Club

Well, I thought a drive would be nice, but now they're saying rain. Now I don't know.

Old 05-25-2008, 01:25 AM
The Jazz Man
ROTM Winner's Club

oh, 73, sorry, no vids, dad didn't know how to work the camera, he forgot his glasses[&o]

Old 05-25-2008, 02:16 AM
In the Staging Lanes

I'm hoping one of these evenings I can get a night off from work to take mine down to PIR, especially with the new clutch and shifter in it.

Old 05-25-2008, 03:01 PM
In the Staging Lanes

toasted what clutch and shifter did you get. i need to fix my trans (i need to get new syncrows[:'(]) and i wanted to get a performance clutch and short throw but didnt know what i should get. i wanna get the hurst shifter cuase i have a hurst pistol grip shifter and i was thinking about the centerforce dual friction clutch but i dunno. what you getting. oh were do you work toasted i think i might have seen ur car the otherday, but im not sure
ya music its supposed to be raining like crazy. the thunder and lightning was awesome last night. lol

Old 05-25-2008, 03:11 PM
The Jazz Man
ROTM Winner's Club

lol, it was fun standing out at the track and watching it go. lol, it was like watching fireworks, everyone at the track was going "ooh, look at that! Whoa!" etc. Had a lot of fun last night, especially driving home on the highway about 30 mph because is was raining so hard that you couldn't see past the windshield.

Old 05-25-2008, 03:39 PM
The Jazz Man
ROTM Winner's Club

Oh, and there's no racing at PIR next saturday, only friday night, and it's some rose festival race or something.

I'm interested in the brand of clutch toasted got too, he got a hurst shifter I think. My clutch is going bad fast. Mine will be differant, but I want to get a good one, after I get another rear end, I want to run an 80 shot of gas at the track, maybe 100. My engine is stock, and I don't want to hurt it.

Old 05-25-2008, 05:45 PM
In the Staging Lanes

I work at McGrath's in Milwaukie, but I also spend a decent amount of time up in Oregon City, as the gym I go to is up there.

The brand of clutch I got was LuK Pro Gold. I purchased their aluminum flywheel as well.

The shifter is a Hurst Billet Plus. I still have the pistol grip from my old shifter, but I'm going to get the black ball in a few days or so.

Old 05-25-2008, 05:47 PM
2nd Gear member

16's arent to bad music to bad there isn't any vids would have like to whatch you get your butt beat by a VW jk lol.
and your new sig is badass those strips really bring out the meaness look in your car.

Old 05-25-2008, 06:10 PM
In the Staging Lanes

I kind of compiled a list of the next few parts I want to purchase for my car (listed in order of personal priority):

- 93-02 V8 Ground Contorl Coilover Kit/93-02 SLP Bilstein Shock Package
- 98-00 SLP High Performance LS6 Manifold
- SLP 1.85 Rocker Arms/Valve Springs and Retainers
- SLP Oil Pump/Double Roller Timing Chain
- 98-02 ASP Racing 25% Underdrive Crank/Alternator Pulleys

Coilovers and shocks are kind of first priority right now, as they should've been replaced about 3000 miles ago ^^
I'm purchasing the rest of the stuff in preparation for a supercharger. However, if I can get my 1/4 time down respectfully without slapping a blower on it, I'll probably leave it N/A and focus on sleeving and boring it out to 383.

Quick Reply: Camaro owners in oregon?