Northwest WA, OR, AK

Camaro owners in oregon?

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2008, 07:24 PM
2nd Gear member
Default RE: Camaro owners in oregon?

oh joker i sent you a freind request on youtube. now you have to change the mods in your sig

music two hundred dollars dam thats kind of alot they cant just make like ten or so.

Old 05-22-2008, 07:56 PM
In the Staging Lanes

ya i compressed it back and it still didnt work. i dunno. im paying my local brake shop 100 to install them. if they cant theycan tell me why and ill send them back.
ill add you on you tube
change the mod in my sig??? what??.lol
ya thats allot of stickers but its extras to hand out to people who want to join.

Old 05-22-2008, 08:13 PM
2nd Gear member

joker i ment were it says "sotok (or stock)for now" you need to put slp exhuast.

ya but $200 is a little much dont you think.

Old 05-22-2008, 11:15 PM
In the Staging Lanes

oh ok. lol
ya it is allot of money. lol

Old 05-22-2008, 11:33 PM
The Jazz Man
ROTM Winner's Club

Yeah, it is a pile of cash. The lowest amount of stickers per order I found was 100. And it costs more per color. I think I'm gonna get rid of the red, and make it white. That way ther's two. Maybe then I could go to a vinyl place, and they could make a few stickers. Like a sign shop that covers busses and vans in decals. I'll see what I can do.

The corners are in! I need to get the right bulbs, bolt the splash guards back up underneath, run some silver pinstripes next to the back ones, and then I'm done for awhile. Next on the list: rear lower control arms. I was out for some energetic driving, and the back end keeps breaking loose on sharp corners, and it shakes the whole car. I was under the front today, and I saw a beefy front sway bar. I was going to buy one, but the one in there is huge! It's about 1 1/2 inches thick. I can't tell if it's aftermarket or not though, it might be a thin wall tube.

Old 05-22-2008, 11:35 PM
In the Staging Lanes

Kool music. i cant wait to put a sticker on my car

Old 05-22-2008, 11:43 PM
The Jazz Man
ROTM Winner's Club

Hey, are we still on for meeting up saturday? I might be going to PIR that night, my uncle was talking about running his 1500 hp ford ranger. Its a cool truck, not really a ford. Chevy engine, and pro-street tube chassis. Oh, and it's completely street legal. The windows even roll up and down still

Old 05-23-2008, 12:28 AM
In the Staging Lanes

i dunno about that i might be able to meet you sat night. im having a foot precedure done friday. but i really wanna run my car. lol.let me know if you go maybe we just meet up and talk or whatever

Old 05-23-2008, 12:58 AM
The Jazz Man
ROTM Winner's Club

toasted can't make it eithor. lol, I think we've been trying to get together for a month now

I was thinking about doing the nice loop out here saturday morning ish to afternoon. Then grabbing lunch at burgerville. Toasted, do you have saturday off? Do you two get holidays? I don't have school monday, so I'm free all day. That would be an even better day for a meet. If we make a decision by tommorow afternoon, then I can put papers under the wipers on all the f-bodies at school.

Old 05-23-2008, 02:50 AM
In the Staging Lanes

Here's my schedule for the next five days:

I work a double Friday, so anything is out of the question.

I do powerlifting, and I have my leg workouts Saturday morning at 10:30, usually done around noon. I don't work until five, so I'm down for just showing up in my gym clothes to do something.

I don't work until five on Sunday, so that works for me as well. And then I have Monday and Tuesday off from work (it's essentially my weekend).

So basically Saturday and Sunday afternoon works and all of Monday and Tuesday is good, too.

Quick Reply: Camaro owners in oregon?