Northwest WA, OR, AK

Camaro owners in oregon?

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2008, 01:17 AM
In the Staging Lanes
Default RE: Camaro owners in oregon?

Just thought of another model: the '69 ZL-1. Though, I think leaving what we have on there now is perfect, as those are the most common models available.

Old 05-22-2008, 01:17 AM
The Jazz Man
ROTM Winner's Club

GAAAA! We're gonna have to order at least 100![:'(]

I wonder if I could come up with a sticker for the entire forum, they'll do multiple sticker prints on the same size sticker. I thought we could order 20 or something..... looks like we need a few more members!

Old 05-22-2008, 01:24 AM
In the Staging Lanes

ORIGINAL: musicman

GAAAA! We're gonna have to order at least 100![:'(]

I wonder if I could come up with a sticker for the entire forum, they'll do multiple sticker prints on the same size sticker. I thought we could order 20 or something..... looks like we need a few more members!
I have a friend I used to work with that has a pretty nice 2000 SS, I'll talk to him and get him in on this.

Old 05-22-2008, 01:10 PM
2nd Gear member

music that car your dad wants is pretty nice i think i would be a badass bracket car. how much does the stickers cost if we buy a hundred. and i wil ask a couple of guys around here if they want to join but it might take awhile cuase i cant go out on the weekends any more. i think you should leave the logo the way it is cause i dont think it could get any better.

toasted that makes since, i whish i had your car it's freaking awsome it's a sexy *****.

joker were you at hows the exhuast going.

Old 05-22-2008, 01:50 PM
The Jazz Man
ROTM Winner's Club

about $200.....

my corner lenses come today!

And the physics project was a success, much better than the last one. The last one was an 8 foot long sling shot that shot a golf ball the length of a football field. But the project was for accuracy, and we got a bad grade because every-time we launched it, the ball landed 5 feet short of where we calculated it to. This time I worked with electromagnets, and showed 2 graders how 2 magnets can hold 50 pounds. Much better.

Old 05-22-2008, 02:33 PM
In the Staging Lanes

I just got my car back today. Very happy, to say the least. I just might have to take my car down to the track one of these nights to see what it would run.

Old 05-22-2008, 05:45 PM
In the Staging Lanes

sorry i got stuck on my brakes. i got ssbc brakes and they wont go on.[:@][:'(]i need to call them and see why they wont work. the caliper wont fit over the new pads and slotted rotors. or i need to have someone who truely knows whats there doing. lol ive done brakes before but never upgraded brakes

ill get a video up soon 73 of my exhaust. im not sure of how to lad a video though. lol.

music the logo looks sic! if were a fbody club we need to get a WS6 thing in there though for the falming chickens out there. lol

Old 05-22-2008, 06:08 PM
In the Staging Lanes

http://www.youtube.com/joker98camaro[/align]got a u tube profile now trying to up load video

Old 05-22-2008, 06:10 PM
In the Staging Lanes

ok got a crap video of my exhaust on you tube now

Old 05-22-2008, 07:19 PM
2nd Gear member

joker did you press the piston back in before you tried to put the caliper back on.

Quick Reply: Camaro owners in oregon?