Nitrous, Super Chargers, & Turbos All charged talk about going, and going FAST!

STS TURBO

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2007, 07:37 PM
4th Gear Member
Default RE: STS TURBO

yup but it's still best to combine the exhaust into one point then back out to 2, alot more back pressure, even for a TT setup, more back pressure.

Old 12-12-2007, 09:40 PM
NOOO they be stealin' my bucket
ROTM Winner's Club

I have started on mine a few more weeks and she will be done.

Old 03-04-2008, 10:13 AM
NOOO they be stealin' my bucket
ROTM Winner's Club

Ok the STS project is trash. [>:]. I will not be working with them ever again. There lack of living up to there word is on the low side to say the least. After stating that the new lowered F-body kit was ready and that the intercooler for the F body would be ready to ship in four to six weeks by a few guys at STS it turned out to be a bunch of crap. I also found that working with them on product info was nearly inposible.

On the plus side out of all this and after six weeks of STS crap i am happy to say there are still good shops out there for the Fbody world. And i can say i am lucky to have found LM speed. They care about there customers and i was taken back by there speed on replying to emails and my qustions as many as three or four a day at times. I am nowpicking up one of there F-bodySC kits and should have pics up in the next three or four weeks.

NEVER AGAIN WILL I DEAL WITH STS.......[:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@]