New Members Area New to Camaro Forums? Start here!

What's Up

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2007, 04:21 AM
Default What's Up

What's Up Everyone,

I just found this site and it's kick *** [sm=hail.gif]. I bought my first 4th gen a few weeks ago. I was planning on using it for a trade-in for the 09 when it comes out, but I don't think I can part with this car, I'll just have to have two camaros, lol....

Here's a pic of "Vivian"

[IMG]local://upfiles/6781/D93F69DD858C4D1CAB9673D5A212E6E8.jpg[/IMG]

Old 02-24-2007, 04:51 AM
3rd Gear Member
Default RE: What's Up

Very nice, [sm=welcomesign.gif].

Old 02-24-2007, 09:09 AM
June 2007 ROTM

dude dont u dare trade that beautiful machine in. The is one sweet looking camaro.

Old 02-24-2007, 09:18 AM
May 2007 ROTM

I'm with him that is pretty nice. welcome to the forums.

Old 02-24-2007, 05:12 PM
January 2007 ROTM

Very nice pic of your SS man !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really like your choice for obvious reasons !!!! How many miles do you have on her ??? I like the rims to ... what other mods / changes are on her ??

Old 02-24-2007, 06:27 PM

ORIGINAL: Hawk

Very nice pic of your SS man !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really like your choice for obvious reasons !!!! How many miles do you have on her ??? I like the rims to ... what other mods / changes are on her ??
Thanks alot, like yours a lot too. I have just over 37K on her. I don't have any major mods done to her except for a JVC CD player and 10" sub in the hatch. There's red and black seat covers on her, they look very good. Here's the link to my cardomain page http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2564936/1

Old 02-24-2007, 07:23 PM
January 2007 ROTM

Nice pics on your car domain site.

I didn't realize you were from Va. ........ myself I live in Bristol Va. ..... noticed your tags and then did a close up ....

So is it your daily driver or do you keep it up ??

Old 02-25-2007, 12:33 PM

I didn't realize you were from Va. ........ myself I live in Bristol Va. ..... noticed your tags and then did a close up ....

Thank man....Vivian is my daily driver and I keep her up. She's washed once a week and vacuumed out every other day. I told the wife and kids there's no eating, drinking, smoking, burping, or farting allowed in the car, lol.... The sad thing is I'm serious, very **** about the SS....

I seen you live in Bristol, have you been able to watch the Nextel Cup races there? I live in southeastern VA btw, I'm about to hook up with an F-Body car club from VA Beach.

Old 02-25-2007, 03:49 PM
June 2007 ROTM

man those rims are sweet!

Old 02-25-2007, 05:38 PM
January 2007 ROTM

ORIGINAL: whiteboy

Thank man....Vivian is my daily driver and I keep her up. She's washed once a week and vacuumed out every other day. I told the wife and kids there's no eating, drinking, smoking, burping, or farting allowed in the car, lol.... The sad thing is I'm serious, very **** about the SS....

I seen you live in Bristol, have you been able to watch the Nextel Cup races there? I live in southeastern VA btw, I'm about to hook up with an F-Body car club from VA Beach.

No farting !?!?!?! Come on bro !! Gotta go .. you gotta go !!!

J/k !!!!!!!

To answer your question ........... yeah I watch the Nextel races twice a year .... work for Coca - Cola so I am up in the boxes watching the race and working ..... we always invite our big accounts up in the box seats so in other words ... I don't really watch the race much ... making sure that they are enjoying the race . Honestly I would rather stay home and watch it on the TV