New Members Area New to Camaro Forums? Start here!

Semi new chick

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2007 | 07:36 PM
May 2007 ROTM
Default RE: Semi new chick

How would you like to have a car that runs just fine and just havn't had the time to renew your license? ..........sucks, I just cant find the time to do it. I still drive just not the camaro out of town. There is alot of small crap to take care of in the 2 weeks that it's been warm.

Old 05-05-2007 | 07:53 PM
|
3rd Gear Member

That would suck hard core. That's as bad as having a smoke and wanting it real bad and not having a light and all the stores are closed(been there). Once it gets warm, everyone gets retarded and HAS to get 5 million things done in 2 days and it's funny to watch. I really should be down at dad's working on the car but it's almost pointless because I cant really swing a wrench, and the impact will pull the leads out of my heart valves and back for surgery and hospital stay. As for the other car's, put 2 vw's in the paper and had lots of calls but everyone wants show car quality out of a car thats 14 & 16 years old and certified and e-tested for $500. they can all kiss my ***, they are in the papers for minimum $2000. from other owners and one of them is a golf diesel and is worth atleast $3500. I wish man hunt was legal. Weed out the useless.

Old 05-05-2007 | 08:01 PM
May 2007 ROTM

I'm in for that........you should see the terds that stop to ask if the camaro is for sale, I had a guy stop before to see if I would trade far a new rideing mower and a good washer and dryer...........I schat myself.

Old 05-05-2007 | 08:15 PM
|
3rd Gear Member

The ones who ask if it is for sale, that's not bad. Some guy did that with my Scirocco 2 days after it was painted, very similar to the color of your beast. Dad had a can of Brittish red for the MG, but he gave it to me and I went to the paint shop and added alot of metallic and a bit of black, oh it was nice. But I.......wiped the clip off before the paint fully cured, bought a new clip, and just haven't finished putting it on. lazy. Unfuc$#ng real, riding mower and washer and dryer. Did you smack him around a bit? hog tie him and throw him in the river or atleast kick him down the bank?.I would only consider it if it was a lamborgini with a 4' mower deck attached, then sell it and buy loads of camaro's and violate them.

Old 05-05-2007 | 08:20 PM
May 2007 ROTM

It was even worse, he wanted to trade those for my Cutlass which at that time had 5 yrs worth of work and the guy knew how much the car was worth. I kinda laughed and said "naw, i'm good and don't come back unless you have some serious cash".

Old 05-05-2007 | 08:29 PM
|
3rd Gear Member

Was the guy old or something?. What year was the Cutlass, I forget. If he wasn't old I would have lost it, you are more calm than I thought(your the puss now). This is turning out to be bit#$ tag.Ya, I would have freaked out swore and threatened to get the f@#k off my property. Ouch, that hurts...make a trade, f@#&ing people. Unless he though it was your dad's and you were a young dumb punk and didn't know what it was or worth. Either way, what an a$$.

Old 05-05-2007 | 08:35 PM
May 2007 ROTM

Naw, he was prob early 40s....I kinda knew him cuz he used to come and try totrade all kinds of vehicles, mostly 4X4 work trucks for the car. He had a mid 90s Ranger mixed in with the deal with the washer and dryer (should have said that before). I couldn't be mad at him, not that many people have that kinda money and I'd never give him a price, cuz it wasn't for sale. It was a '68 convertible.

Old 05-05-2007 | 08:35 PM
|
3rd Gear Member

I should stop posting in the pub, its almost caught up with this one. By the time I post there, you have something in here damn it and back and forth. This is badly lagging behind the trash talk thread though.

Old 05-05-2007 | 09:34 PM
May 2007 ROTM

Oh I see how it is, your not gonna post unless it's in your thread, well fine..

Old 05-05-2007 | 10:00 PM
|
3rd Gear Member

LOL, ...........well it is mine for 8 more pages then it can die.I guess [&o]. Not EVERY one needs to see what I type. I took a big step today and posted in the 2nd gen not knowing much about them....ah hell I post everywhere not knowing much about cars but I don't care. I do know that it really freaks guys out when the car screws up on me and the fans quit and I get under the hood in a skirt and my dirty boots and tap into my harness and pull a wire, bypass the relay and get both fans going . I know it makes me feel damn sexy [sm=icon_quiet.gif][sm=jawdrop.gif][sm=lildevil.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=loveeyes.gif] especially when it is at the beer store.

Quick Reply: Semi new chick