New Members Area New to Camaro Forums? Start here!

Semi new chick

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2007 | 12:59 AM
May 2007 ROTM
Default RE: Semi new chick

I don't think it's an AMC now, had to look at it again, it still looks like the *** end of a fastback stang, or the front of a cuda/chalanger. The psg side fender isn't heigh enough to be the Jav. Gm cars of those years had rounded edges, ford and mopar liked the crisp edges. I want the blk camaro. As for your pic, a lot of work to get a shape like that, I was thinkin you were going to be one of those roid girls, sorry you used the word body builder,so I thought Beef.

Old 05-05-2007 | 03:21 AM
|
3rd Gear Member

I don't know for sure either but I do know that there is no way in hell that it is a mustang (I'de bet clothes on it). Dave thinks that it is too short to be a cuda(YUMMMM) or a charger(YUMMM) I am just going to go there tomorrow and ask and drool alot. The black car is a 79 350 bored to a 355 so I guess I wont be spankin ya if I buy it[&o]. As for me...ya it took alot of abuse to get like that, mind you that is a crappy pic after the bar so I was a bit bloated...beer and what ever else I could get my hands on. I was alot more cut in another pic with my 16" exhaust pipes...but I was caught off guard with a retarded look on my face.Dave was a little intimidated beacuse I was as ripped as his landscaper body. I will get there again and better. In the pic I was weighing 165 +/- a few. As for the roids...na my tripod will shrivel. My frame is big enough to get to 200, that was my goal, I topped out 173lbs hit the plateau and had to re-vamp the entire routine...gettin depressed, back to the car...

Old 05-05-2007 | 09:22 AM
May 2007 ROTM

Yeah, go see what that car is. It's killin me. If its a cuda it will be in the 70's, still thinkin 68-70 stang. I have to take workin out a little slow. I tore both try's. And to make up for it I worked the hell out of my arms............Only to find out that if you over work them they get smaller. This was a year to late. So now it will take a year to build them back up.......just after kids,who really cares enough to do it. I try, some times I can give it a good 5 months before I become bored. As long as I keep my strength.

Old 05-05-2007 | 01:16 PM
|
3rd Gear Member

I'm going to go today when we go walking...again...good for the a$$ I guess. I have to know what it is, I was dreaming about it last night. There is NO WAY it is a stang, but I do LOVE them when they looked like a real car and I don't care who gives me hell for it, I just cant tolerate them when they changed body styles to the boxy look. That SUCKS about the tri's. I would freak if I tore a muscle. If you follow the same work out routine day in day out with no change in rep's, set's, weight, your body or specific muscle group you are working will hit a plateau and be used to what you are doing and stop muscle growth/gain/strength/stamina because there is no challenge. But that does explain why you are so small...lol j/k. The way I see it is you(I) only get one body so make it as good as your engine. If I was me, oohhhh just to own a 454....[sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif]....it would be retarded to be fat (not implying you are, you are like 175? twiggy)and jiggly for me to own and drive...I would be in the best shape of my life, as cut/mean/strong and sexy as my car...ohh.

Old 05-05-2007 | 01:18 PM
|
3rd Gear Member

Have to go sell a car, back in a bit.

Old 05-05-2007 | 02:46 PM
May 2007 ROTM

Yep, I use the shock treatment, I go for the med build. I like to stay quick and flexable. I try to add as much weight as I canevery few days,but tend to work far past the burn. And I think my car is just like me, Shocking just how powerfull and fast the lil muscle car is. Hurry up and tell us what that car is. I've been lookin at the pic tryin to tell since you posted it.....................the car fools the car.

Old 05-05-2007 | 02:59 PM
|
3rd Gear Member

Do I really have to tell...[sm=oopssign.gif] is it too late to re-edit???[&o]

Old 05-05-2007 | 03:12 PM
May 2007 ROTM

way too late. Its a 68 or 69 Mustang

Old 05-05-2007 | 03:26 PM
|
3rd Gear Member

Ya...Mach 1...totally still trail worthy, and he had another Mach 1 in the garage done to the ****...deep blue...oh nice, and an ugly late 80's vette. It was awsome till I saw the vette, and he is buddy's with the guy a few doors down with the 6.6.

Old 05-05-2007 | 03:46 PM
May 2007 ROTM

A 6.6 is that all?........Where are the big boys playin at?.........I don't know about trail worthy, maybe splater proof.......shoulda got more pic's. And I know, what kind of fool can look at a 1/2 disassembled car under a tarp and tell what it is?

Quick Reply: Semi new chick