New Members Area New to Camaro Forums? Start here!

Semi new chick

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2007 | 03:06 PM
May 2007 ROTM
Default RE: Semi new chick

, She said rectify,....Yep missed it,then had to run the little one to school. It's a good thing I mostly work for myself. so I can chew me out later. naaaaaa

Old 03-19-2007 | 03:07 PM
|
3rd Gear Member

Ya, we would all be. Can't beat the old muscle. They were actually made out of METAL. Not like the new crap that is made out of pop cans, I never thought of it until just now...is that why they tell you to save your pop tabs...to make mustangs...lol, ya lame I know. And all this high density plastic that they put on every new car...what the hell is the point anyway, if you get in to an accident it just shatters and I swear it's all a marketing scam. Now with old school technology, you could drive off a small cliff and still have a few straight panels, but according to the "secret panel of they" that is no good, especially if you can fix it yourself...

Old 03-19-2007 | 03:09 PM
May 2007 ROTM

ORIGINAL: bigblockhemi

You are right about this thread would have been among the rest...toast at 15-20 hits and 3 or 4 posts. I'm glad some people have an open mind on this forum, even like the alphabet soup thread where I really like the camaro and everyone thinks it is a disgrace. So its cool that no one rips in to me for that...
With the # of hits in this thread, you have been riped in to enough

Old 03-19-2007 | 03:11 PM
|
3rd Gear Member

LOL, thats cool, I had to settle for the "Super MOM" position, pay sucks but the rewards are great. Getting peed on, pooped on, spat on, rotten diapers...it's the best job i've ever had

Old 03-19-2007 | 03:20 PM
May 2007 ROTM

Screw that, I do construction and carpentry now,so most of the winter is off time.I love my kids but man when is break time. Thats why most of my stuff is posted at 2 am. At this point of the year I really miss my muddy fox hole. ( hope you know what that is) And at this point in the year work is back,but you are limited to what you can do in the mud. So still alot of time home[:@] ..................And sgtthomas........don't you hace a 69 camaro, thats way better then a mopar, just pop a 454 in it.

Old 03-19-2007 | 03:30 PM
|
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 74454bb

ORIGINAL: bigblockhemi

You are right about this thread would have been among the rest...toast at 15-20 hits and 3 or 4 posts. I'm glad some people have an open mind on this forum, even like the alphabet soup thread where I really like the camaro and everyone thinks it is a disgrace. So its cool that no one rips in to me for that...
With the # of hits in this thread, you have been riped in to enough
Everyone is just curious...they want to know whats goin on and bein said but cant keep up with the coolness so they dont post...ha ha lol.

Old 03-19-2007 | 04:04 PM
May 2007 ROTM

I think this bumps it to 14 pages, at least there a few that have the sack enough to pop in and say hi. just wonder how many replied and chickend out when it came time to hit the ok?

Old 03-19-2007 | 04:31 PM
|
3rd Gear Member

Ya no kidding. Oh well, it takes all kinds...I hate the spinless though. Who really cares what anyone else thinks anyway. If someone posts and they are scared what anyone else thinks, still doesn't matter...it's not like anyone will go to their house and call them a retard or anything...or they can just go the extra mile and delete their post...Most threads could use an out of whack point of view anyway. I'm glad that 350 something FINALLY posted a joke thread. I was going to start a few more but I don't know how much sh$% I can get away with so I will wait. I did try a few things though like the "dumbest thing while driving", and "most expensive parking lot incident" thread, great responses, I just wish a few more people added to them. But the one's who did respond...wow great stories, most of them are so crazy expensive. With the "dumbest thing while driving" several people had mentioned that their "other" at the time was doing ...things...I was aimimg for ALL stories but I think that some of the stories would have been a bit ah to sexually defining and possibly not accepted on the site altough alot of people wanted to add them...and left it to ..."that's a whole other thread all together". If the younger people didn't view the site I would have started the NO NO thread...lol.

Old 03-19-2007 | 06:06 PM
May 2007 ROTM

Yeah yeah,I know I missed them. I was gona post up a story but changed my mind at the last min. I may have posted a less stupid one but can't remember. So here it is.............One dayin thelate 90's I got my 83 camaro back from gettin a new set of headers. So happy I was that it sounded like it had more then 175 or so HP I revved the motor and began to haul *** out of the parking lot. Put the car inD and mashed the gas, I then went flyin back into an army hummer so hardthat I screwed up the rear qrt and jammd the car up on the huge tow pindle. I then had to go get some help to get the thing unstuck. By the time we got around to the car it was dark and there was a whole platoon of guysaround the car. When I let it be known that I was the owner of the blue camaro one of the soilders came to me tellin me how he didn't see my car and must have given the hummer to much gas when he backed up to remove the chalk under the front tire. Me being a honest person let his unit pay for the damage,and a new fiberglass hood..........and also instal lights in the lot............................... HEY! you would have done the same.

Old 03-19-2007 | 06:48 PM
|
3rd Gear Member

ROFL, damn. That's funny, you are SO dishonest...that's just not cool. JUST KIDDING. Ya I'de have done the same. You just better hope that no one from that platoon is a member on here...

Quick Reply: Semi new chick