New Members Area New to Camaro Forums? Start here!

Pwned

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2008, 10:42 PM
1st Gear Member
Default Pwned

how do i get pictures on here!!!!!!!1111

Old 04-09-2008, 10:45 PM
Default RE: Pwned

Copy and paste n3wb

Old 04-09-2008, 10:50 PM
In the Staging Lanes

copy the one that starts like this http://i42.photobucket.com.... thenumber in the blue color maybe different.... it should be like the second one on photo bucket... i think

Old 04-09-2008, 10:51 PM
Ninja Administrator

^^^^^^^ no.... noob (and THATS how u spell it )

use the tags [IMG] and [/IMG] on both sides of the pictures url - except MAKE IT LOWER CASE. and the url will show up as a picture. another option is to click the button above the text entry field that looks like 2 little mountains on a yellow bakcground with a weird grey sun or something...... enter the url in there and click ok. insta-pic

a third option is to click the "upload picture" link which is at the bottom of the text entry area (but only appears if you actually click "reply", it is not an option in the "fast reply" box) and then check the little box that says embed picture in post. this is my least favorite way, but you can directly upload them from ur comp rather than getting them hosted elsewhere and using the url

Old 04-09-2008, 10:55 PM
Ninja Administrator

my post was in response to speed racer btw,

also, OP, ur sig has excess coding in it. in some web pages when you are in a sort of "pic view mode" the url isnt the actual url of the picture. that extra action=view¤t crap is what is messing you up in your case.

go to photobucket, and you will have 4 options. you want to copy and paste the 'direct link" into one of the option i gave you. it should be the 2nd option