New Members Area New to Camaro Forums? Start here!

PLEASE HELP ME OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2005, 03:37 AM
Default PLEASE HELP ME OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How are you members doing? Anyways, I have always had an urge for the 67/68 camaro. First off, I found this one in Bristol, TN which looks beautiful. How much does a 68 camaro with a 327 (3,000 miles), 4-speed, nice after-market paint, and restored interior usually go for. If I make my decision of buying this car, would somebody help me by going out and inspecting the car.. Honestly, I am always working so it is hard to get a little time off. If anybody is around the bristol area, it would be greatly be appreciated it if you could check out the car for me. I live in Phoenix, so it is ways, but if I have to then i guess I have no choice. Also, if you guys need anything with mortgage re-financing, new purchase, debt consolidation, pulling equity (home-improvement, investment, etc..) I will be more than glad to help you out as a courtesy of this forum. My e-mail is farhadz06@yahoo.com. Please let me know if somebody can do that and if somebody needs help with their current financial situation. Thanks and I hope to hear from you fellow members soon!