New Members Area New to Camaro Forums? Start here!

New from TN! pics in thread (2011)

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2010, 12:43 AM
Default New from TN! pics in thread (2011)

Hey, name's Zenaida. I'm a 22 yr. old college student and just got/bought my first car last week. I started the day visiting every dealership I saw and had no idea what I would come home with, if anything at all. The people at the dealership were really nice and gave me a good deal, my dad co-signed. I'm not really a car girl at all, but I'm very happy with my choice, I love it! I think I have good taste. Any tips or suggestions on small things I could do to make it unique is appreciated. It's a 2011 6-speed in cyber-gray.

Old 07-21-2010, 01:34 PM

Nice ride Hope you enjoy it for years to come

Old 07-22-2010, 08:52 PM

thanks. i'm starting to regret my decision though... i'm starting to hate the color. i wish it was black. i had wanted black, but they didn't have any.

Old 07-22-2010, 08:59 PM
April 2011 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

black has its setbacks so dont be sorry. you can do some little things to the car to compliment the color that change the way it looks as well. play with the idea of stripes, maybe some black ones. maybe some body lights. it looks great the way it is to me, ill trade ya. lol. thats if its paid for. lol. jk. welcome to the forum. enjoy.

Old 07-24-2010, 07:53 AM
December 2011 ROTM
Santas Little Helper
ROTM Winner's Club

Now thats just sexy.......nice ride. Welcome to the forum.

Old 07-26-2010, 12:51 AM

Thanks guys... I have a question. I'm wanting to put some rally stripes on it, like a light silver or white color to really make the car "pop"... I don't really think black would look good because it's not enough of a contrast. Too close in color... I could be wrong. What do u think? But my question is, how do I go about getting some put on? Where can I order some and who do I have install them? The dealership? A car paint place? Do I order them myself or go talk to whoever can install these types of things and they order them? Sorry if it's a dumb question, I don't really know a thing about cars. Thanks.

Old 07-26-2010, 01:02 AM
April 2011 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

dealer can do it. they dont put the stripes on till after the car get to the dealership anyways so they car order them. stock styles anyways. you can go to a paint shop and have custom stripes put on. it would be a good idea to cruise the net for pictures of 5th gen s and get a idea of what you like best. i just thought if you wanted a darker color the black may be something that might work for you and thats what its all about, what you want.

Old 07-26-2010, 01:29 AM

Thanks! : ) umm, does anyone know of any pics lying around on the net of a 5th gen cyber gray with stripes on it... That is NOT photoshopped. I'd make a better attempt at searching but I'm on vacation and writing this on my phone.

Old 07-26-2010, 09:57 AM
GTO Killer
LimeKnight

FOUND THEM =] grey white and black

Old 07-26-2010, 10:05 AM
April 2011 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

i like the black ones

Quick Reply: New from TN! pics in thread (2011)