New Members Area New to Camaro Forums? Start here!

new and looking

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2007, 06:10 AM
Default new and looking

okie so heres the deal, i'm currently into import cars and now i'm looking to get a decent muscle car. so i figured i would check this place out and get pointers on what to look for as far as camaros. I have seen 67-69 camaros and think they are hot has hell and would love to restore one. no i dont want a new one, anything from 1975 and newer i won't like so don't try to turn me. i know how forums work and am also on hondacivicforum.com which has the same setup as this forum.

now if you want to flame me for being a "ricer" think again, i'm not a ricer but more a tuner. i like to work on cars mechanically as well as visually. so really think again before trying to flame me for any stupid questions i may post. i will take a little flaming but if i get too much crap then i'm out of here and will tell other people that this site sucks.

.......but i'm hoping this site is as good as the civic one i'm on and has just as good info for camaros too.

so hi to everyone and look forward to gaining ALOT of knowledge from here.

Old 02-07-2007, 12:26 PM
4th Gear Member
Default RE: new and looking

welcome...HIGHLY encourage you move into Camaro's...any generation is awesome...

RWD is the way to go

Also...you might want to just leave that whole 'tuner' part out next time you go on to a Camaro board, your bound to get flamed sooner or later for that. What kind of import do you drive?

Old 02-07-2007, 02:50 PM
2nd Gear member

Welcome to the Forums! I don't think you would get flamed here unless you started talking badly about Camaros

Most of us here are pretty cool! [Myself included[8D]]

Enjoy it here. Hope we can help you anyway needed!

Old 02-08-2007, 12:51 AM
January 2007 ROTM

Welcome to the forums man !! Thx for registering with us !!!