New Members Area New to Camaro Forums? Start here!

New guy from GA

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2010, 03:45 PM
Default New guy from GA

Hey guys, Just wanted to introduce myself. Been stalking to forums for a couple of days seeing what was up. Anyways, I'm going on 20, leaving Monday for Army Basic Training and AIT (so you wont hear from me for awhile, lol.), and as soon as I get back I'm getting a '68 Camaro from a friend of the family.

It's pretty far along in the restoration, but the guy doesn't have time for it anymore, so I'll be taking it over from him. I'm also busy restoring an '84 C10 truck.

Old 08-07-2010, 05:53 PM
December 2011 ROTM
Santas Little Helper
ROTM Winner's Club

Well hello and welcome. Goodluck with the Army and would love to see some pics of your 68 sometime.

Old 08-07-2010, 08:44 PM
4th Gear Member

Welcome. Good luck with basic training. Remember it is a mind game and you will do well. Where are you going to basic? Remember to hold down the clip when you pull the pin! LOL. Congrats on the Camaro.

Old 08-07-2010, 09:49 PM

I'll be going to Ft. Leonard Wood (Lost in the Woods) Missouri for both Basic and AIT.

And thanks guys, I'll post pics as soon as I get back and go to pick it up. Like I stated, it's pretty well restored inside and out and once I've got all of it finished I'm going to tweak the engine for performance and update the suspension a little to make it tighter.

Not quite a restomod, but it'll get some tweaking so it'll be a little more fun and driver friendly on the road and strip.