New Members Area New to Camaro Forums? Start here!

New B4C

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2011, 05:49 AM
Default New B4C

Hello all, im currently living in Shrevport LA last year I had the good fortune to run across a 2500.00 1997 B4C Camaro on craigslist. The kid that owned it even knocked off a couple of hundred because "someone had punched holes in the roof and body for CB antennas". I cruised it last summer and had a blast, no mods made. This summer looking at upgrading some components i.e MAF, Headers and a Cat back exhuaust maybe some underdrive pullies. I really enjoy the site keep up the good work.

Later
Backburner

Old 05-04-2011, 04:34 PM
2nd Gear member

Sup dude

whats a B4C?

Old 05-04-2011, 11:25 PM

It is a fleet vehicle used by Law Enforcement Agencies ie. police car. They came with upgraded suspension and cooling systems. Not sure if they tune them, but mine is a fairly quick little ride for a stock apperance.They make somewhere in the range of 300 a year if im not mistaken. One of the first things I did to mine was replace the hatch struts as I was taking the trim off I found all the radio and lights wiring. I think another tell tale sign aside from the pluged holes in the roof and upper quarter panels is the front seats the drivers side seat is beat down but the passanger side seat is in fantastic shape. Hope that helps not even sure if what I said is right but thats my understanding of them.

Chevrolet Camaro B4C - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 05-05-2011, 10:48 AM
September 2009 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

Welcome to the forum, a good find.