New Members Area New to Camaro Forums? Start here!

New....

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2008, 11:46 PM
In the Staging Lanes
Default New....

Hello all, I am new to camaroforums.com so I thought I would start by posting a picture of my Car if anyone wants to know more about the Car I can post more info on it.

Old 05-16-2008, 06:13 AM
June 2007 ROTM
Default RE: New....

Welcome to the forums. Post up some details.

Old 05-16-2008, 09:10 AM
HELP ME TOM CRUISE
Yaaarrrrrr

Nice looking car. Whats the deal with the hole in front of the wheel?

Old 05-16-2008, 12:56 PM

Welcome!! Nice Z. Are you boosted?? I would also like to know about the hole in the side of your bumper.

Old 05-16-2008, 01:54 PM
In the Staging Lanes

welcome.your car looks awesome...exept for that suspicious hole in the side of your bumper...

Old 05-16-2008, 03:24 PM
In the Staging Lanes

yeah man really nice ride. is the hole for a blow off of some sort? and is that front bumper custom orderd or did you take off the front part

Old 05-17-2008, 03:15 PM
In the Staging Lanes

Hey sorry it took so long for me to get back to you all. The hole in the bumper is for my blowoff from the supercharger.
The Car is a 1995 Z28.

Engine
Stock LT1 2 bolt block modified for 4 bolt splayed mains, .030" over for 355 displacement, speedro forged dished pistons (9:1), stock crank magnafluxed and polished, stock rods shop peened and modified for floating wrist pin, heavily reworked stock aluminum heads retaining factory short side port radius 5angle valve job, lt4 "hot cam", lt4 timing set, crane 1.6 rockers springs retainers pushrods and hydraulic lifters, port matched lt1 intake with throttle body mount machined out to 58mm, all the hardware is arp, and a 58mm bbk throttle body.

Ignition
msd pro billet opti spark, msd 6a ignition box, msd custom length 8.8mm wires.

Induction
ati procharger p1sc centrefugal supercharger with 12 rib belt option but I am running 2 6 ribs, custom plumbing with blow through mass air sensor, custom intercooler, greddy "r" bypass valve. (thats what your seeing blown through the front bumper)

Exhaust
hooker long tube headers ceramic coated and wrapped, custom 3" to 4" collector "y" pipe, custom 4" cat back to flowtech 4" inlet, dual 3" outlet, chambered muffler

Fuel system
motron 65 lbs/hr high impendance injectors, walbro 255 in tank pump, msd boost referenced fuel pump booster, racetronix intank wiring and mounting kit, racetronix fuel pump wiring harness, innovate Im-1 wideband o2 sensor and datalogger

Pcm programming
akm electronics aldl serial interface cable, tuber cat software, tts data master softwar, ve master software

Drivetrain
pro 5.0 short shifter, spec stage 4 ceramic puck clutch, McLeod master and slave clutch cylinder, stock 6speed transmission, aluminum 3.5" driveshaft

Rear end
strange 3.73 gears, torsen T2R high bias differential, strange axles, fresh bearings/seals, arp wheel studs

Suspension
koni da rear dampers, decarbon front dampers, strano motorsports springs, stran motorsports 35mm hollow front swaybar, lakewood adjustable pam hard bar, energy suspension polyurethane bushings

Tires/wheels
corvette z06 18x10.5 wheels, nitto r2 compound 305/30/18 rear tires, nitto r2 compound 285/35/18 front

Brakes
trackbrackets c5 brake conversion mounts, c5 front calipers, carbotech panther plus pads front and rear, wilwood brake proportioning valve

Cosmetics - exterior
Lg motorsports spoiler, rk sport ground effects, and I am currently trying to find a hood for the car but am having a tough time trying to find something I really like.

Cosmetics - interior
grant steering wheel, custom door panels/trim, custom lighting, gauges (boost, a/f, egt, fuel pressure), 6,000rpm shift light, built in radar/laser detector.

Race weight wet with driver is 3250pounds.

Old 05-17-2008, 03:54 PM
2nd Gear member

****! you put some money into that didnt you

Old 05-17-2008, 04:18 PM
In the Staging Lanes

Wow sweet ride man im jealous! Im not a big fan of fourth gens but that car is sexy

Old 05-19-2008, 11:04 PM
In the Staging Lanes

thanks man.