New Members Area New to Camaro Forums? Start here!

Just got my first camaro

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2007, 05:35 PM
HELP ME TOM CRUISE
Yaaarrrrrr
Default RE: Just got my first camaro

Welcome to the forums.

Old 08-25-2007, 06:38 PM

Sweet! Welcome.

Old 08-25-2007, 07:16 PM
January 2007 ROTM

ORIGINAL: wht99z28

Well guys i just purchased a 1999 white z28 with a black top and black mirrors. It has charcoal leather interior, and a 9 in" dvd / cd player in the dash. its has 157,000 miles but still runs great. its an automatic with a few engine mods. I have a K&N AIR intake, a granateli mass air flow sensor. A tune by dyno of tulsa. A shift kit , and a corsa cat-back exugust system. I am not sure of the time but in a quarter mile i run a consistnt 117 0r 118 mph. I paid 7,100. for this car but i am truley happy with it. If any one has any accesories for this car or any old bolt ons they wanna get ride of let me know thanx.
Bro ... what else would you want to ad to it ??? Seriously ??

Welcome to the forums man !!! Thx for registering with us !!! Post up some pics !!

Old 08-26-2007, 08:19 PM

gut that cat for sure i did it and it was the diffrence between beating a honda boy by 4 cars instead of just 3 it will help your preformance and it sounds better 2. and sweet ride too i was looking at a 99 Z28 but they wanted 6 and even though that was a great price i didnt have enough. but jsut remember chevy all day long and good luck with the car

Old 08-27-2007, 01:22 PM

I was skimming through these messages and noticed you were asking about the temp. andpressure gauges.I was having similar problems with my gauges and yes it could be the wiring behind the gauges or maybe the connectors , pull them off give them a good cleaning hopefully it just a bad contact,if all else fails order yourself a free catolog cd from Classic Industries they seem to have everything I've needed for my z28 and buy the gauges if they're bad. And as far as it running hot replace the thermostat and give it a couple good flushes
go to your local parts store and ask them for the best radiator flush solution.

Old 08-28-2007, 11:23 AM
In the Staging Lanes

ORIGINAL: wht99z28

Well guys i just purchased a 1999 white z28 with a black top and black mirrors. It has charcoal leather interior, and a 9 in" dvd / cd player in the dash. its has 157,000 miles but still runs great. its an automatic with a few engine mods. I have a K&N AIR intake, a granateli mass air flow sensor. A tune by dyno of tulsa. A shift kit , and a corsa cat-back exugust system. I am not sure of the time but in a quarter mile i run a consistnt 117 0r 118 mph. I paid 7,100. for this car but i am truley happy with it. If any one has any accesories for this car or any old bolt ons they wanna get ride of let me know thanx.
Welcome! Sounds like you have a great car. I can't wait to see some pics.