New Members Area New to Camaro Forums? Start here!

I Guess I Should Say Hi!

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2010, 07:59 PM
Default I Guess I Should Say Hi!

I'm not exactly new because I've been posting on here for a week or two but I never officially introduced myself sooooo here it goes!

I'm a senior in high school who was looking for his first car on craigslist starting in september. I was basically looking for anything that had low miles and worked, I didn't really care what it was. But one day in october I saw a 92 camaro and said hey what the hell. I went to check it out and loved it but it was a "tired" car and i decided against getting it. The next day I typed in camaro and found a 94 camaro and it looked beautiful. I called the guy and found out it was stick, which was depressing because I couldn't drive stick.

I went out to see it and fell in love. 1994 Camaro, 5 speed, t-tops, only 115,000 miles. So I bought it for $2195 though i couldn't even drive it home. I learned stick in a day or two and i absolutely love it. Since I bought the car I wanted an exhaust and last week I finally got one, a Magnaflow, even though I didn't really have money to spare.

So yeah...theres pictures up in my album. The summer looking ones are the ones that he posted and made me fall in love.

Future items I want: Black wheels, tinted windows, fix my center console since i got it with the back hinges snapped off, CAI, tail light/bumper light covers, and possibly getting black stripes that run from the front of the car to the back, oh and HID headlights.

I tried to trade mine for a Z28 about a month ago but realized that i wouldn't be able to afford gas/insurance

Old 02-06-2010, 09:53 PM
2nd Gear member

welcome! clean looking car, i really like how the red looks with black stripes.

Old 02-06-2010, 10:47 PM

thanks! i'm contemplating running the stripes all the way to the back and further down onto the nose but im not sure

Old 02-07-2010, 11:26 AM
2nd Gear member

i think it would probably look good. you should try doing that in photoshop to see how you like it.

Old 02-07-2010, 12:30 PM

Originally Posted by montecarlogrrl
i think it would probably look good. you should try doing that in photoshop to see how you like it.
haha didn't even think of that good idea

Old 02-08-2010, 12:01 PM
2nd Gear member

Hey, welcome to the forum. Nice looking car by the way. Good choice on the magnaflow.

Old 02-08-2010, 02:24 PM

Originally Posted by tbl76camaro
Hey, welcome to the forum. Nice looking car by the way. Good choice on the magnaflow.
yeah it's beastly, i like the sound a lot better than the flowmasters i've heard