New Members Area New to Camaro Forums? Start here!

Hi, I'm new

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2007, 11:51 AM
Default Hi, I'm new

Well my name is Alison, and I own a beautiful 2002 Black Z-28 Camaro. It's my hobby from April through October, and I go to a lot of car shows and cruises. I have just a few things done to it, but I want to keep the body and it mostly stock, although I did put a Corsa on it, to let people know she was coming down the road.
I'm new to this site, obviously, so I'm not sure how everything works. I hope to meet some new friends on here and enjoy talking about Camaros.
Alison

Can anyone help me put pictures up? Oh geez, I'm already asking for stuff. (smile)

Old 03-02-2007, 11:58 AM
April 2007 ROTM
Default RE: Hi, I'm new

Welcome to this site you must click where it says click here to upload and than go in your files and put your pics on that way but in order to see that you must hit post reply not quick reply and what shows do you go to.

Old 03-02-2007, 01:20 PM
June 2007 ROTM

welcome. Yes a female driving a camaro. Every camaro owners dream. lol

Old 03-02-2007, 08:43 PM
May 2007 ROTM

Hi Alison,welcome to the forums. Was gona say post up some picks of your ride but saw the question. The easiest way to post picks is to have a photobucket www.photobucket.com . Just upload your picks in the photobucket and copy the URL then click on the add image icon above. And if you havent voted on the ride of the month, check it out. https://camaroforums.com/m_55782/tm.htm You'll find alot of new friends here.

Old 03-02-2007, 11:18 PM
January 2007 ROTM

Welcome to the forums Alison and thx for registiering with us!!!

Here is a link to help you out in posting up some pics of your Camaro : https://camaroforums.com/m_35096/tm.htm

Hope that helps ... if not let me know and I will walk you through it.