New Members Area New to Camaro Forums? Start here!

Hi to ALL, I'm NEW here!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2006, 06:19 PM
Default Hi to ALL, I'm NEW here!!!

This is my introduction!

I just recently came across forums and was thrilled to find one for camaros where ideas can be exchanged and assistance given.

I'm the original owner of a blue 1981 Camaro Z28 which I still use as my daily driver for the last 25 years. The car has a 350 CID automatic with T-tops, no air and a 3:42 non posi rearend. The stereo was replaced with a DIN type CD player recently. I do my own troubleshooting and repairs and have recently rebuilt the motor with new parts including vortec heads. I have the 1981 shop manuals for this car.
This summer I re-did the floor pans and plan on re-doing the rear quarter and trunk area next summer. The front end sheet metal was restored in 2005.

I really enjoy the looks and drive of this car and plan on driving it for another 25 years!

Old 10-28-2006, 06:30 PM
2nd Gear member
Default RE: Hi to ALL, I'm NEW here!!!

nice man. got any pics? Cardomain?

WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!

Old 10-28-2006, 06:48 PM
January 2007 ROTM
Default RE: Hi to ALL, I'm NEW here!!!

ORIGINAL: 81z28MAN

This is my introduction!

I just recently came across forums and was thrilled to find one for camaros where ideas can be exchanged and assistance given.

I'm the original owner of a blue 1981 Camaro Z28 which I still use as my daily driver for the last 25 years. The car has a 350 CID automatic with T-tops, no air and a 3:42 non posi rearend. The stereo was replaced with a DIN type CD player recently. I do my own troubleshooting and repairs and have recently rebuilt the motor with new parts including vortec heads. I have the 1981 shop manuals for this car.
This summer I re-did the floor pans and plan on re-doing the rear quarter and trunk area next summer. The front end sheet metal was restored in 2005.

I really enjoy the looks and drive of this car and plan on driving it for another 25 years!

Welcome the to the forums and thx for registering with us.

When you get the chance make sure that you post some pics of your Camaro