New Members Area New to Camaro Forums? Start here!

Hey from Switzerland

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2011, 04:12 AM
Default Hey from Switzerland

Hi everybody,
my name is Serge and i'am 31 years old. I live in Zurich, the biggest city in Switzerland / Europe. Normaly i'am speaking und writing in German, so please forgive me about the spelling and grammatics.
Since almost 5 years, i'am working for a company, which is specialized in renting event equipment and organizing business event... My part is to organize the transports and the staff for the events...
In my free time, until 1 year ago, I spent all the time on my motorcycle, a triumph daytona 675 in black... But i got some serious problems with my back and was forced to sell my bike...

I registered myself here, because I am looking forward to buy a blue camaro ss 1969...
In 2009, my girlfriend and I spent the first time 5 weeks in the USA. Started in New York and then by plane directly to San Franciso. There, we rent a car and drove down to San Diego... Absoluty the best holidays I ever did. This summer, we are coming back for 5 weeks to the USA... I'am already so exited...
In San Diego, it was the first time, I have seen a Camaro SS 1969 and I felt in love... Since then, I am always think about it... Should I buy one... Can I afford it...
So, I have a lot of questions for you guys and hope you can help me...

Old 02-14-2011, 11:52 AM
September 2009 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

Welcome to the forum, good luck finding a 69.