New Members Area New to Camaro Forums? Start here!

Hello from Wisconsin

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2012, 11:33 AM
Default Hello from Wisconsin

Hope I don't get chastised for saying this but I've been a Pontiac guy all my life. However, a friend of mine is debating on selling what he claims to be a 69' RS/SS and I'm strongly thinking of picking it up. Regardless of how that plays out I'm looking forward to seeing other people's projects. Whether its a Chevy, Pontiac, or whatever we're all in the hobby for the same reasons and maybe we could learn something from each other.

Dave

Old 02-23-2012, 11:42 AM

November 2011 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club
Ride of the Month Director

Well MR PONTIAC... lol ,

Dave, Pontiac and Chevy have worked hand in hand so long its not even funny. My car was made on the same assembly line that the Firebirds were made on, it just took a left instead of a right... Good to have you on board...

Were in the middle of some renovations so let us know if you need some help, and come check out the lounge. we have a good group of very knowledgeable people here.

Old 02-23-2012, 11:46 AM

Thanks for the warm welcome Bud! I appreciate it!

Old 02-23-2012, 03:08 PM
Senior Moderator
January 2010 ROTM Winner

Welcome to CF 67, I think that 69 would be a very wise choice.

Old 02-23-2012, 07:40 PM
September 2009 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

Welcome to the forum Dave, pick that thing up, you'll be able to make some money off it at least in the future.

Old 02-26-2012, 08:21 PM
Super Scooch
January 2009 ROTM

Welcome to the Forums Dave. I thought I was the only one around here that would miss the Pontiac Brand.

Old 02-26-2012, 08:28 PM
Overdrive Member
Technical User

welcome to the forum dave. any chance we can get some pics of the 69?

Old 03-01-2012, 09:16 PM

Thanks again for the warm welcome guys! As for pics I will see what I can do...I thought I had some here on my computer but haven't found them yet. Been crazy busy here as of late so that doesn't help much either! LOL!! On a brighter note I picked up a 67' Bonneville convertible the other day! Saved it from the crusher!!

Old 03-05-2012, 03:11 PM

hello from Wisconsin as well. I am in the Milwaukee area! I too am new to this camaro forum, as I just bought my 1st camaro. A 95 Z28 V8 LT1 convertible, 77k original miles on it, and its about the only thing i can think of right now! Just waiting for this midwest winter weather to blow outta here so i can get this thing on the road! I look forward to using this forum, and already say many thanks from all the help i know i will receive. Theres alot of folks on here with riches of knowledge on here, and im looking to pick some brains! Cheers

Old 04-02-2012, 10:28 AM

Well the plans of buying my friends Camaro fell through. He kept raising the price on me each time we discussed it...also went back and forth with keeping it and restoring it. That's how it goes I guess. Now what am I going to do with the NOS grill I have for it?

Quick Reply: Hello from Wisconsin