New Members Area New to Camaro Forums? Start here!

hello everyone!

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2008, 09:11 PM
4th Gear Member
Default RE: hello everyone!

ORIGINAL: cplthomas

Welcome to the forums. Dont mind them, its something you have to see for yourself. Got any pic's of the car?
lol, CPL, i honestly think it's aubrey[>:] one post then out the door..

and i dunno bout anyone else, but ive only heard girls called aubrey. ive never heard a guy called aubrey. ive also never heard a guy say "uggggghhhhhh" but i hear alot of girls say it

Old 02-25-2008, 07:56 PM
1st Gear Member

welcome aubrey........if you ever return.

Old 02-25-2008, 08:45 PM
Ninja Administrator

maybe it really was him and he was like "oh crap, they remember me from forever ago!"

or, maybe its like groundhogs day. if aubrey comes back and sees his thread then there is 6 more years of activity in there. yay!

Old 02-26-2008, 03:03 PM
In the Staging Lanes

LMAO aubrey sees that we remember so he/she runs into the bedroom and hides under the bed just waitin for one of the forum members to track his post to his house and just barge in the door...

Old 02-28-2008, 12:03 AM
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 3rdgenrs

ah the ever dreaded introductions..... LOL

anyhow, hello! My name is Aubrey. I live in MN. I, previously owned a honda accord, and have just bought my first Camaro!
its in some rare form, and honestly, I haven't really ever worked on a camaro and know next to nothing about them. I have lots of questions and am ready and willing to learn everything I can about them.
confessions: Ive had the car a week and Im already in love. LOL
just wanted to say hi!
~~
Welcome to the forum, you have now met the retards...(the few we have here) Glad you saw the light and dropped the rice for a real ride. What year of Camaro do you own, what shape is it in, what are your plans for it?. It's great you have lots of questions, there's lots of info here for you to read up on and ask away. We are all here to help, hope you enjoy the forum if you return.