New Members Area New to Camaro Forums? Start here!

Hello

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2006, 06:58 AM
Default Hello

I'm Amber, from California. I'm 19, and am a full time college student. I bought my Camaro last year when I was 18. Cammie is a '67 Camaro RS/SS with a 350 and a 4-speed and is numbers matching. Tuxedo Black with a white bumble bee stripe and pinstripe. I paid $2000 cash. I'm the third owner, the second owner had the car only a month until I saw it and started bugging him to sell it. His best friend from high school had custom ordered the car when they were seniors. Truely a diamond in the rough. She needs a lot of work and money though, seeing as she's been parked outside under a tarp since the mid-80's.

Old 10-25-2006, 08:16 AM
In the Staging Lanes
Default RE: Hello

if you want to sell let me know i know where you can make several dollars

Old 10-25-2006, 11:40 AM
3rd Gear Member

Sounds like a project car!!! I love that. What are your intentions for the car?

Old 10-25-2006, 09:58 PM
January 2007 ROTM

ORIGINAL: Chevy Hugger Lover

I'm Amber, from California. I'm 19, and am a full time college student. I bought my Camaro last year when I was 18. Cammie is a '67 Camaro RS/SS with a 350 and a 4-speed and is numbers matching. Tuxedo Black with a white bumble bee stripe and pinstripe. I paid $2000 cash. I'm the third owner, the second owner had the car only a month until I saw it and started bugging him to sell it. His best friend from high school had custom ordered the car when they were seniors. Truely a diamond in the rough. She needs a lot of work and money though, seeing as she's been parked outside under a tarp since the mid-80's.

Hey Amber thx for registering with us and welcome to the forums !!!!!!!

Looks like you have a classic there on your hands !! Well done !! Much respect !!

Keep us updated on your project.

Old 10-26-2006, 12:28 AM

I don't think I'm going to sell it. You can always make an offer, but I can't guarantee anything, I know what I have and it would take a lot for me to even consider selling it Right now I'm a full time college student, so the car is tucked away in a closed barn. After I graduate with my bachelors, and I'm not a broke college student, I'm going to start the restoration process on it. My dad owns a body shop, and my ex fiance is a mechanic, so I'm pretty much set up, just need the money for parts. After I restore it, it'll be at car shows and a Sunday driver, but not much else, since I'm keeping everything original and it's numbers matching.

Old 10-26-2006, 12:36 AM
3rd Gear Member

What college are you going to and what major are you taking? It's my second year at Wayne State in Detroit as a Mechanical Engineering major. BROKE COLLEGE STUDENT!!! AMEN. The funny thing is, I buy more parts when I'm in college than in the summer lol.

Old 10-26-2006, 01:53 AM

I'm at Fresno State..Animal Science, Pre-Vet major. Parts are on my Christmas list

Old 10-26-2006, 03:14 AM
1st Gear Member

Welcome to the forums! I love seeing girls who love cCamaros as much as the rest of us do. Im also 19 and a BROKE college student lol. That Camaro looks like its going to be a beauty! Hopefully you treat her good...Anyway good luck with your car and welcome to the forums...

Old 10-31-2006, 01:48 PM
3rd Gear Member

You should set up a car domain so we can check out your car and i think you should post some more pics of you lol.

Old 10-31-2006, 01:52 PM
2nd Gear member

Yes We's all love to some pics of the car!

Hey!! Im a broke 20 year old collage student [:P] YAY for us!