New Members Area New to Camaro Forums? Start here!

Hello

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2010, 08:09 PM
Smile Hello

Hey just found that forum and liked it right away.

I'm Jacky and stationed at Ft. Campbell, KY (near Nashville) together with my husband, the doggies and for sure our Chevy's. We are into Chevy and Drag Races. I'm originally from Germany and have been working at the race track during summer. My husband and I just moved here and we love that we can enjoy our cars a lot more back here in the states.

We got a '79 Camaro Berlinetta 305 V8. Actually we already had the car before I've been even born. My Mom bought it in1982 back in Germany. Now it's our little Baby.

By the way I need a few parts so if someone has them or knows who might have them I would be glad to make you an offer. Since it's all original beside the paint I'm just looking for original parts no reproduction! I need a driver side door and a arm rest in white (egg white) also drivers side!

Hope to talk to you soon or even might meet at a car show or race!

CU

Jacky

Old 12-06-2010, 08:12 PM
Overdrive Member
Technical User

theres a classified section but you need ten posts to post there just go thru the forum and find things you can actually answer useless posts wont count

Old 12-06-2010, 08:15 PM
XxCaMeLxxToSiSxX

Hi Jacky, welcome to the forum. Would love to see some pictures of your car if you can get some posted.

Old 12-07-2010, 08:35 AM

Thank you both! And thanks for the info about the classified section. I just added some pictures!

Have a nice day!

Old 12-07-2010, 06:06 PM
September 2009 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

Welcome to the forum Jacky, have you tried year one for the parts?