New Members Area New to Camaro Forums? Start here!

definite project on my hands

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2008, 12:18 AM
Default definite project on my hands

Whats good everyone? I am new to the whole forum scene... I am on my 4th Camaro now but kind of new to knowing what to do with them. I am currently in a 91 rs that had alot of stuff done to it before i got it. I am not sure of all the specs of everything though. I know it had it original engine swapped out for a carburated400 sbc, 700r4 trans, shift kit, oversized cam, 3:73 gears and posi rear end.I haven't had a chance to pull it all out to see what actually has been done to her. Right now she is garaged and not able to be driven cuz of the lack of a brake or exhaust system. I want to find a way to put true duals with no cats on her if that is possible without the risk of bottoming out seeing how that is the reason i have no exhaust now. I do have air shocks to raise the rear end up so clearence shouldn't be too much of an issue. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Old 03-13-2008, 04:36 AM
HELP ME TOM CRUISE
Yaaarrrrrr
Default RE: definite project on my hands

Welcome to the forums. Got any pic's of your ride? If you look around the forum you will most likely find your answer. The search button is your friend.

Old 03-13-2008, 07:03 PM
Default RE: definite project on my hands

no pics yet... my car is 2 hrs away at my parents house in their garage. As soon as i get it to where i live i will get some photos up on here.. thanks, i will browse around and see what i can find out.