New Members Area New to Camaro Forums? Start here!

Camaro artist

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2012 | 07:07 AM
|
Smile Camaro artist

Hi,

I am very new to this forum and I am here with a question to you all.

My boyfriend and myself are car enthousiasts he's very much into the more traditional performance cars and I love muscle cars.
We decided to combine our love for cars, add our creativity to it and create something to share with the world.
So we thought about it and we started creating neon car art.
With the aim of making an honest living by doing what we love and making something beautiful for other car enthousiasts to enjoy.

I am posting this in the new members area first, because I do want to ask if it is ok for me to just ask your opinions on the forum. so pleaselet me know.

We created this art piece of the camaro and we both love it! But we really would love your opinions on it.
it's on a general photo/art site as we don't have our site yet, but are working on it.
Neon Chevrolet Camaro SS Canvas Prints and Box Framed Prints by Brigitte Maenhout

And for now, we have been using our own cars to create this, or cars that we have driven, but if anyone is interested in sending us pics of their car, we are definitely still looking for more cool pics!

Thanks,
Bri

Old 02-22-2012 | 08:06 AM
3rd Gear Member

wow! that's cool artwork you got there. welcome to the forums. I like it.

Old 02-22-2012 | 09:08 AM
4th Gear Member

That photo is pretty sick looking! If I wasn't a poor college student, I'd buy it!

Old 02-23-2012 | 01:41 AM
|

Originally Posted by slick's camaro
wow! that's cool artwork you got there. welcome to the forums. I like it.
Thank you! That is really sweet I am glad you like it, I was really wondering what people on here might think thanks so much :-)

Old 02-23-2012 | 01:44 AM
|

Originally Posted by MKCoconuts
That photo is pretty sick looking! If I wasn't a poor college student, I'd buy it!
Thank you Really glad u like it... and I know what you mean, I have been there.
And that is one of the things I look forward to most. To find a way to be able to give these away to people who really love them. :-)

Old 02-23-2012 | 04:37 PM

This is all pretty rad stuff. Can you give us a clue to your process? do you take the photos yourself and mess with them in photoshop? Stock imagery? you guys should open up an etsy store or sell online wallpapers!

Old 02-23-2012 | 07:44 PM
September 2009 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

Welcome, really really like what you're trying to do there. I could get in on that if you can use my own pics. Just out of curiousity, what kind of res for photos do you need and what price range are you looking out?

Old 03-27-2012 | 08:54 AM
|

Originally Posted by PrimeTime
This is all pretty rad stuff. Can you give us a clue to your process? do you take the photos yourself and mess with them in photoshop? Stock imagery? you guys should open up an etsy store or sell online wallpapers!
Well, it took me a while, but I followed everyone's advise and got a website up and running. http://www.neoneclipseart.co.uk Not 100% ready yet, but getting there. And I decided to put free wallpapers. But I plan on putting a donation button so if someone likes it, hopefully they will donate something.

All the pictures are pictures we take, cause I am a photographer (normally I do rock concert photography, but this is a nice change
and then photoshop all the way. We both sit together and spend a couple of hours to see what goes with the car. and thats it basically

Last edited by CamaroBriBri; 03-27-2012 at 08:58 AM. Reason: forgot the website...
Old 03-27-2012 | 08:57 AM
|

Originally Posted by greenarrow
Welcome, really really like what you're trying to do there. I could get in on that if you can use my own pics. Just out of curiousity, what kind of res for photos do you need and what price range are you looking out?
Thank you
Sorry it took so long to reply, got a website up and running and that took a while...
http://www.neoneclipseart.co.uk
can you let me know what you mean? are looking for us to make a neon eclipse art from your car pictures? For resolution, the higher the better, it really depends on what you want, if you would like a birthday card for axample, then smaller pics can work, but if you want to get a big canvas, it has to be a minimuml of 300dpi. feel free to email me on neoneclipseart@gmail.com

Old 03-27-2012 | 09:00 AM
|

Originally Posted by MKCoconuts
I have put up some free wallpapers, so you dont have to buy anything, if you cant afford it
u can view them here: http://www.neoneclipseart.co.uk

Last edited by CamaroBriBri; 03-27-2012 at 09:00 AM. Reason: forgot site again...