New Members Area New to Camaro Forums? Start here!

Brand new member excited to be here :)

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2007, 07:02 PM
In the Staging Lanes
Default Brand new member excited to be here :)

Hey everyone, I'm new here so I just thought i should introduce myself
I'm 15 but wanted a camaro since i've been 5. Die hard camaro fan and always will be. My dad has a 1988 5.0l 305 v8 iroc since it was new and thats the car that brought me to love the great classic american muscle (I guess it must be a family enjoyment :]). Recently i purchased a 1988 IROC-Z 5.7L v8 TPI that will need fixing but not much (most being interior) 82k original miles. I'm excited to have the ability to pick the brains of experienced camaro owners who have seen and lived through great memories with their camaros. Learning from everyone will be a fun occurence. Fun posting,Happy Holidays, and Merry Christmases to everyone!!

Old 12-23-2007, 08:06 PM
June 2007 ROTM
Default RE: Brand new member excited to be here :)

welcome

Old 12-24-2007, 02:15 PM
In the Staging Lanes

Thanks, pics will be up soon, the cars getting looked over in the shop so when i get it back ill post em up

Old 12-24-2007, 04:59 PM
3rd Gear Member

Glad to have some new excitement on the forum. Welcome!

Old 12-24-2007, 05:17 PM
1st Gear Member

im really 14 but all i do is think about cars. im even going to take some auto classes in the collage. i know how you feel and i would like to say is welcome and have a good time.

Old 12-24-2007, 07:44 PM
In the Staging Lanes

welcome man.

Glad to see young enthusiasm

i started racing street stocks at 13.

I wasn't just thrown in one by my parents either, which made it all the more fun.

I hunted down my first race car, landed all the sponsers.. good times

Welcome, nice to know you got the 350 in your camaro.

its a good platform .

Old 12-25-2007, 06:20 PM
1st Gear Member

how did you start racing? were? i would LOVE to race real cars but have no idea were to start. i dont even know i its legal...

Old 12-28-2007, 12:08 PM

A 15 year old that likes American V8s, is polite, and can spell. Things not normally found. Most kids cant spell a lick, like ricer cars, and dont show much respect.

You are a good sounding kid. Good luck with the car and get some pics up! I remember my first GM love. It was my dads corvette. Those things stick with you forever. Just be careful of that 5.7. Decent HP and lots of low end torque.

Old 12-28-2007, 03:51 PM
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: IROCNeeveeZ28

Hey everyone, I'm new here so I just thought i should introduce myself
I'm 15 but wanted a camaro since i've been 5. Die hard camaro fan and always will be. My dad has a 1988 5.0l 305 v8 iroc since it was new and thats the car that brought me to love the great classic american muscle (I guess it must be a family enjoyment :]). Recently i purchased a 1988 IROC-Z 5.7L v8 TPI that will need fixing but not much (most being interior) 82k original miles. I'm excited to have the ability to pick the brains of experienced camaro owners who have seen and lived through great memories with their camaros. Learning from everyone will be a fun occurence. Fun posting,Happy Holidays, and Merry Christmases to everyone!!
Welcome to the forum, post up some pic's of your Iroc, I have an 87. They are a blast to drive but I found with mine there wasn't enough HP, lol. Still hoping for my 454 but it's not looking so good right now.[&o]. Have a good time here and we are all here to help, just post up what ever you need to know in the 3rd gen section. Or any section, lol[&:]

Old 12-29-2007, 12:48 AM

Welcome to the forums, Enjoy!

Quick Reply: Brand new member excited to be here :)