New Members Area New to Camaro Forums? Start here!

About Richie

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2007, 10:59 PM
Default About Richie

Hello camaro fans .I have been working on my 1991 RS about 4 years and she getting to get know in this part of the woods.I have put a shift kit into the tranny she hits second gear pretty TUFF.I got tired of the really slow lo3 moter in it so i started by parts here there and when i got a nuff stuff i pulled it and pulled it down for haveing a well loved 150,000 miles she was pretty good shape.I replaced all the bareings with cleveind barrings from summit.i got my comp roller cam ,roller lifters,roller rockers and honeycomb springs from summit .I had found set of 202 heads off of a 1969 350 and put the parts on them and put them on the lo3 block the camhas a wicked lob to it sounds TUFF topped it of with a edelblock high rise intake and a 600 hollycarb.oh a doubleroller chain.and summit headers .right now i running wide open..shes pretty wicked know!!right now i custumizeing a ford 9 411 posi for it.and picked up a turbo 400 trans i probly wait for the tranny in it to quit be fore i change it thow. Also a long the way i met a few other camaro freeks and we have started a camaro club its team sickboy.com we like to get together and do some cruzeing and barbques and go to new hampshire for some camping and rumping on some ponies at the new england drag way.so if your near by and like thats kind a stuff check us out. PS i going to putt a nitro kit hopely soon.