New Members Area New to Camaro Forums? Start here!

1969 RS Z/28 original unrestored "barn find" 49K full documentation

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2019, 01:40 PM
Default 1969 RS Z/28 original unrestored "barn find" 49K full documentation

NO RUST Still has caps on top of the shocks

Still has mark from the factory to offset seal

Still has original battery cables and the majorty of the hoses.

Don't forget people this is 50 years old and unrestored.
I have a 1969 documented RS Z/28 all original and unrestored found in a old dealership. It is a southern car and has been in the south all of it's life and purchased new in southern Tennessee. The car is a early car "Norwood Plant" and did not come with cowl hood or rear spolier, although the car had a dealer installed rear spoiler and a cowl put on early in it's life. The car has never been repainted although it has had a few touch ups done on it. When the car had the cowl hood installed some idiot changed the strips from black to white. I am the 3rd owner and has full documentation with original bill of sale with all options listed, Jerry Mc Neish full documentation, pro-tecto plate and still has 3 of the 4 original tires. It has deluxe interior, BV rear diff with 4:10, and other numerous options. OH, and NO there is NO build sheet and don't ask why.........if you have to ask then you have NOT done your research. There is no such thing as a build sheet in a Norwood plant car, although the car has never been apart in anyway and has 49k miles documented. Through it's life it's had a few things changed such as; non original exhaust, distributor, starter, and carburetor although the carb was replaced by the dealer in 9/1969 and still has the "DZ" and date of 9-69. The engine and drive train are all date matched and vin matched as it is suppose to be. There is literately NO rust found anywhere on the car, everything works as it's suppose to even the clock.......I'll take that back the reverse lock out has been removed decades ago. I have retired and want to sell if there are any interests let me know.....it is also on Hemmings for sale, price is set high for the idiots out there.