Camaro Forums - Chevy Camaro Enthusiast Forum

Camaro Forums - Chevy Camaro Enthusiast Forum (https://camaroforums.com/forum/)
-   Mid West (https://camaroforums.com/forum/mid-west-58/)
-   -   Anybody else from Wisconsin? (https://camaroforums.com/forum/mid-west-58/anybody-else-wisconsin-44502/)

RPDRed6 10-24-2009 03:22 PM

Anybody else from Wisconsin?

Is anyone else on CamaroFourms from the Wisconsin area or anywhere close? im from milwaukee and always looking for other Camaro people. Recently did a cruise out to the "Michigan Fbody Association's Summer Meet N' Greet" in Milford, Michigan this past summer and it was a ton of fun.

kdubs96 10-26-2009 01:03 PM

Michigan says what's up

Originally Posted by RPDRed6 (Post 375761)
Is anyone else on CamaroFourms from the Wisconsin area or anywhere close? im from milwaukee and always looking for other Camaro people. Recently did a cruise out to the "Michigan Fbody Association's Summer Meet N' Greet" in Milford, Michigan this past summer and it was a ton of fun.

I joint around the time you joined I'm a first time camaro owner living in lansing, Michigan I just wanted to say whats up and holla at me if you want to talk.:icon_playing:

imalixZ28 11-09-2009 06:00 PM

I'm not super close but I'm in Chicago, IL

94z28chevy 02-26-2010 09:31 AM

i ant close to milwaukee but i am in wisconsin about 30 mins north of greenbay

wiskow 02-26-2010 10:49 AM

I'm not from Wisconsin, but I've been there plenty of times because my parents are from there, so that's where most of my relatives live. My parents are from Merrill, just north of Wausau. I'll be back there this August for a Wiskow family reunion. :)

WIspartan1026 02-26-2010 02:44 PM

HECK YES THERE'S SOMEBODY FROM WISCONSIN!!!!!!!!!:icon_headbang:

haha sorry I got really excited there. but yeah, I'm from Fairwater, which is a little hick-town (pop. 350) near Ripon/Fond du Lac. You're like only the 3rd other person from WI I've seen on here lol. I go to school at Michigan State (so right near you, kdubs). I'm just starting to get involved in the MI F-body association too, and I plan on going to the meet & greet show in June. You (and kdubs) should join their site mifbody.com. I go by alone_and_insane there :icon_cool:.

kdubs96 03-01-2010 10:09 AM

Originally Posted by WIspartan1026 (Post 405173)
HECK YES THERE'S SOMEBODY FROM WISCONSIN!!!!!!!!!:icon_headbang:

haha sorry I got really excited there. but yeah, I'm from Fairwater, which is a little hick-town (pop. 350) near Ripon/Fond du Lac. You're like only the 3rd other person from WI I've seen on here lol. I go to school at Michigan State (so right near you, kdubs). I'm just starting to get involved in the MI F-body association too, and I plan on going to the meet & greet show in June. You (and kdubs) should join their site mifbody.com. I go by alone_and_insane there :icon_cool:.

So your a spartan well nobody's perfect you know lol, my sister live on Saginaw and Abbott man we should get together sometime I work 5:30pm-4:00am so I'm free on the weekends and some Fridays, Also when I joined this site I joined MI Fbody & Cardomain I use the same kdubs96 look me up :icon_wcam:

osduck5 03-01-2010 05:26 PM

I'm not from Wisconsin but am enjoying the snow up here this week! Does it ever get warm in WI? :)

wiskow 03-01-2010 05:31 PM

Originally Posted by osduck5 (Post 405910)
I'm not from Wisconsin but am enjoying the snow up here this week! Does it ever get warm in WI? :)

Sometimes... in August. ;)

WIspartan1026 03-01-2010 08:14 PM

Originally Posted by osduck5 (Post 405910)

it only gets warm on the days when we have to unload hay :icon_doh: