LT1/LT4 Tech 1993-1997

my95z

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2008, 04:31 PM
In the Staging Lanes
Default RE: my95z

well eventually i will do little by little everything will get rebuilt trust me but time is money[8D]

Old 12-12-2008, 02:13 PM
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Spartan66

ORIGINAL: torque_is_good

ORIGINAL: chevyfreak

hey torque is good you do your thing and i do mine!
I rode in race cars all my life. let everbody know that i do not do any racing when my kids are in the car. Its just like having a old muscle car you want to have ***** and handle good meaning good suspension. and still be a weekend car with the kids. so if you mis understood sorry[:@]my daughter is 5 and she rides in her grandpas car to the staging lanes and that is a 900hp 56 chevy belair[8D]
whew..................56 chevy.......................damn, photos are needed. I love em
is there a foot in mouth smiley?

?????? post discussed racing, then another post discussed the kids in the car........i put 2 and 2 together. Anyway, he clarified it and then mentioned the 56 chevy. NOW when i see a 55 or 56 ( i don't really like the fins of the 57) i drool and babble. I just love them and always have. My favorites are the old time gassers.

Old 12-12-2008, 04:21 PM
In the Staging Lanes

i am an old school dude in a young mans body but i am trying to learn alot or as much as i can from you guys. all the vehicles i have had been carb vehicles cuz the tech. is not that hard. this 95 Z is the first fuel injected muscle car i have had. and later down the road i want it to be toughest and fastest around where i live. [8D]

and take care of any ford or mopar that stands in my way[:@]LOL