LT1/LT4 Tech 1993-1997

Economical Way To 100 Xtra HP?

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2011, 09:53 AM
In the Staging Lanes

Originally Posted by x01660
1. No need for the insults, man. It is very unbecoming and makes you look very immature.
2. Check your spelling and grammar. Learn the use of "your" and "you're", proper use of apostrophes, etc, ad infinitum. If you are going to rip on people, at least sound half intelligent doing it.
3. You really should not have talked to SSV6 like that. He is a tenured member, and I have a feeling you have opened a can of worms for yourself here.
4. For that last time: NOS is a brand; They are a subsidiary of Holley Performance that makes a nitrous kit. There is also ZEX, Nitro Express, etc... Think of it this way: You saying I'm getting NOS for my car is like me saying "I'm going to Xerox those papers". The actual action is making a photocopy, but "Xeroxing" something is accepted in general use because they were the first company to develop the technology, etc. It still does not change the fact that you are making a photocopy. Apply that here. Its a nitrous system made by NOS. Again, I am correct in what I said to begin with. NOS is a brand...
5. The moment you start using your personal "experience" to attack and belittle other members, you pretty much lose all credibility and-more importantly-respect. So great, you built a 6 second car. That means nothing if you don't have the common human decency to actually read and understand what people say, rather than the "holier than thou" attitude that you have.

I am usually a very passive person, but its posts like this that really irk me. You need to learn to read what was said very carefully before you respond and make a fool of yourself. Hopefully you will actually take the time to read this and understand and perhaps even better yourself. Consider it some constructive criticism.

I'll get off my soap box now.

And to the OP: Don't let all of this discourage you. Ask as many questions as you need to, and we will all help you to the best of our ability. That is what the forums are for.

And as always:

Good luck and kill Rustanks!!!

x01660
Very scared bud. "Your usually Passive", but you drew first blood buddy and I fired back. I'm amazed at how you continue to turn this around on me, like I started this. Take some responsibility for your own actions dude. And honestly I dont really care whos feelings get hurt ecspecially squirrels. And good for you, be irked. In the end I still no more about NOS than you, I have been using it way longer than you could ever wish to, I have sprayed more amounts in 1 pass than you ever will in your entire life probably and I am still faster than both of you will ever be. Jump on someone else next time.

Last edited by jallen100; 07-30-2011 at 09:59 AM.
Old 07-30-2011, 09:57 AM
The Mustang Hunter

Originally Posted by jallen100
Very scared bud. "Your usually Passive", but you drew first blood buddy and I fired back. And honestly I dont really care whos feelings get hurt ecspecially squirrels. And good for you, be irked.
Cool. So you admit that I was right when I said, 3 times, that NOS is a brand of nitrous system? Awesome. I'm glad that you came to that conclusion. That's all I was after. Glad that I was able to help you better yourself. It's what I do.

x01660

Old 07-30-2011, 10:02 AM
In the Staging Lanes

Cool. So you admit that I was right when I said, 3 times, that NOS is a brand of nitrous system? Awesome. I'm glad that you came to that conclusion. That's all I was after. Glad that I was able to help you better yourself. It's what I do.

x01660
HA HA sure buddy. Im sure that makes you feel good about yourself so you go ahead and let that be your daily confidence booster squirrel.

Old 07-30-2011, 10:07 AM
The Mustang Hunter

HA HA sure buddy. Im sure that makes you feel good about yourself so you go ahead and let that be your daily confidence booster squirrel.
I know that admitting that you were wrong outright is hard. It's not easy to say something like "As I was" or "I stand corrected", but that's ok. As long as I was able to enlighten someone from their ignorance, even if just a little, I feel that the endeavor was a success!!

x01660

Old 07-30-2011, 10:17 AM
In the Staging Lanes

I know that admitting that you were wrong outright is hard. It's not easy to say something like "As I was" or "I stand corrected", but that's ok. As long as I was able to enlighten someone from their ignorance, even if just a little, I feel that the endeavor was a success!!

x01660
Your amazing. And I never ever said NOS was not a brand. I said thats what I refer to it as on a keyboard. You are try to build an argument on something I never said. I can refer to it however I like regardless of what you think squirrel.

Old 07-30-2011, 10:25 AM
The Mustang Hunter

NOS, you can get a kit for between 350-600
Please don't call it that... This is not F&F, lol. It's nitrous, or N20. NOS is a brand...
NOS Nitrous Oxide Systems. I am sure I have sprayed way morethan my fair share to call it by its real name and I am NOT calling it NOOOOOOOSSSSSSS like F&F Buddy. When your spraying 3 stages and racing pro mod in the low 6 sec range then your more than welcome to come join my ranks and chastize me
You did refer to nitrous as NOS. You can do what you like, but it's not accurate. You don't see me going around saying "oh, that mustang is Procharged" when it has a Whipple on it. I do say " I want to get my car Procharged" because I actually want to get a Procharger supercharger. Not that difficult. In any case, I'm done. You can have the last work if you would like, but I am done posting here, in Tech. I'll take this to the lounge.

x01660

Old 07-30-2011, 10:54 AM
The Mustang Hunter

To anybody reading this: The discussion has moved here:

https://camaroforums.com/forum/loung...se-read-63711/

Craby or 69, seeing as the OP's question was answered, and this is all way off the OT, can you lock it please? Thanks.

x01660

Old 07-30-2011, 11:04 AM
2nd Gear member

Old 07-30-2011, 11:05 AM
The Mustang Hunter

^^^ Wait, who was "success"?!?!

CAN I HAZ YUR SUCCSESSEZ PLZ?!?!

x01660

Old 07-30-2011, 03:03 PM
Senior Moderator
January 2010 ROTM Winner

I think this thread has run it's course. Anything good to come of it went out the window two pages back. Lights out!
If you guys want to carry on a civilized "conversation", I'll reopen it (and watch it closely).

Last edited by Camaro 69; 07-30-2011 at 03:07 PM.