General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

where to buy?

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2007, 08:39 PM
Default where to buy?

Hi there.
I'mlookin into buying some fender, floor,hoods, etc.... for my 69 camaro.
I saw alot of site have them for sale. My question is what should I look for in term of prices and quality.
What brand or site do you guys recomend to go with. and how is the quality and fitmentwith installation? with the aftermarket fender?
Please give me your advice.

ERic

Old 10-19-2007, 10:44 PM
Overdrive Member
Default RE: where to buy?

Granted in this forum most will see your question no matter where it isbut it may be better asked in the 1st gen section of this forum.

Old 10-20-2007, 01:51 AM
2nd Gear member

[&:] eric there are several suppliers for the parts you seek. quality, thickness, fit etc will pretty much fall along the same lines as price. eagle automotive produces cheap replacement parts but quality is sorely lacking. on the other end i believe its Goodmark which may have gotten ahold of the original dies and forms(dont shoot me if im wrong) and you will pay the price but is top of the line. theres probably a few inbetween and used parts are a good option but usually only if in pristine shape otherwise the time and labor to rejuvinate will cost more than a new part kurt

Old 10-20-2007, 08:55 AM
HELP ME TOM CRUISE
Yaaarrrrrr

t9ojetpilot, You beat me to it. http://www.goodmarkindustries.com/HomePage.html