General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

Lmperformance.com order review

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2010, 03:29 PM
3rd Gear Member
Default Lmperformance.com order review

I was looking at various retailers who stocked the SLP LM2 exhausts for my Trans Am, and Lmperformance.com always had the cheapest price. They had all the loudmouth systems with all the different exhaust tip options (4" double walled, quad tips, 3.5" slash) and had them for the cheapest price at $399 plus shipping. Other retailers like Summittracing and SLPonline had it for $430 plus shipping.

I Googled for some reviews of Lmperformance's service and reliability and found some not so good information. A lot of people claimed they were given little information about their order during its processing and shipping stages, others said it took them days for an order to ship out. Regardless, they had the best price and a huge inventory of SLP parts.

I ordered my exhaust on Wednsday the 7th and received a single email with my order #. Whenever I tracked the order ont he website it always said my order had been sent to the shipping dept and a tracking # would be emailed to me when it shipped out.

Well, I never got that email and never got any word that my order had in fact shipped and left. I came home from work today and found the big box in my garage. It was shipped from their New Jersey warehouse and arrived in 1 day shipping time by UPS (They have other warehouses in Florida, Tennesse and another place as well). Needless to say, I was happy about the speedy delivery and the fact that the warehouse it came from was only in NJ. I would definately recommend them again as their prices on most items are great (shipping was $21 for my exhaust), and everything is in order with no damaged items and a happy customer.

Old 07-09-2010, 06:20 PM
Senior Administrator
February 2012 ROTM
May 2012 ROTM

excellent news

Old 07-18-2010, 09:29 PM

I purchased some parts from lmperformance and received them within a couple days. Great buys! I never had a problem with tracking it either. Full throttle performance is a great site to find some parts for a V6 and there generally cheap.