Camaro Forums - Chevy Camaro Enthusiast Forum

Camaro Forums - Chevy Camaro Enthusiast Forum (https://camaroforums.com/forum/)
-   General Racing/Tech (https://camaroforums.com/forum/general-racing-tech-88/)
-   -   Tomorrow I'm gonna whoop some Mustang ass (https://camaroforums.com/forum/general-racing-tech-88/tomorrow-im-gonna-whoop-some-mustang-ass-28620/)

Matt99camaro 05-30-2008 10:31 PM

Tomorrow I'm gonna whoop some Mustang ass

No I didn't post this cause all the Stang guys around. This guy with a mid 90's GT is always reving at me, well hell he is always reving at everything. He just drives down the street, constantly reving at everybody. He is the kind that give car guys a bad name.I'll admit it sounds pretty good and looks good, but other than that it's stock.His girl worked for me for a little while so I got the info on the car. It used to have "NOS" on it, but not anymore. Damn I'm sick of him, I'm gonna be in the car show tomorrow and I know he will be around, time for him to put up or shut up.

74454bb 05-30-2008 10:33 PM

RE: Tomorrow I'm gonna whoop some Mustang ass

spank him good... I like eatin stangs.

SpecterGT260 05-30-2008 10:47 PM

i want some [&o]

im depressed.... and for me when im depressed eating mustangs is similar to a girl eating chocolate.
i always go for a spirited drive when im pissed

74454bb 05-30-2008 11:02 PM

it seams to help...I keep a spare trans for those days.

MusicMan 05-31-2008 01:06 AM

lol, let us know how it goes, give him a good paddle:D

7STANG 05-31-2008 01:35 PM

Drivers race.:D

J/K - this kid must be retarded to think he could beat a Z06.

74454bb 05-31-2008 02:58 PM

you know what happins when you usta use the gas...your head always thinks you have it.

Abyliks 05-31-2008 05:13 PM

what year is it? 4.6 or 5.slow?

99GTvert 05-31-2008 06:46 PM

Kick his ***, hard. No need to rev at everything that moves. :eek:

If its a mid 90s GT, chances are its probably a turd, unless he has some work done to it.

ORIGINAL: SpecterGT260

i want some [&o]

im depressed.... and for me when im depressed eating mustangs is similar to a girl eating chocolate.
i always go for a spirited drive when im pissed
It makes you fat? :D

Matt99camaro 05-31-2008 07:23 PM

He never showed up at the car show. I thought for sure he would be there since I've seen him out at all this type of stuff. Oh well, the day will come. At the show today I got a friendly challenge to come to the strip and run this guys 70 something Camaro, 600hp or so he says,runs 11.7 in the quarter. Dosen't seem overly impresive for his power, but he was cool so I didn't say anything.