General Racing/Tech General talk about Racing or help setting up your car

singled out muscle car/updated on my ticket

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2008, 04:19 PM
2nd Gear member
Default RE: singled out muscle car

thats what im saying there used to seeing these little ricers but as sone as we V8s come out there going threw the parking lot every ten minutes and trying to find some reason to kick us out of the parking lot. but they will let the ricers fill up a parking lot with there base up all the way there neons on under there cars and them reving up there engines every 5 minutes.

and now i have to go to court to prove that i was not racing and that the cops should have gone after the dodge.

those guys that were going by your house are just pissed cause you have a camaro and there stuck driving a freaking hotwheels.

Old 05-17-2008, 04:28 PM
DeZ
1st Gear Member

if the dudes behind you will go to court with you then you shouldnt have nothing to worry about. but my guess is someway even with witness' you will still pay a fine. the cops words are like the bible the judge thinks he cant lie. but **** em.

but dude if i was in your shoes that night i would of most likely ran. if your busted for racing that fine will be sky high. along with speeding/reckless. but than again if you ran and got away your car would be laser dotted for every cop.

if the cop shows up ask him to see his speed gun or footage if he was rolling.

are you runnin with open headers? he may have heard the rumble and thought you was ****tin and gettin.

Old 05-17-2008, 04:43 PM
2nd Gear member

no it has a very restrictive muffler and makes hardly any noise even at full throtle, i didnteven take off at the light the little dodge did but i just took off like normal and the dodge was smashing his gas and left me he was doing at least 50mph and i was hardly doing thirty and the freaking cops pull over me cause i most be racing cause i was driving a old muscle car camaro "right".

Old 05-17-2008, 04:52 PM
DeZ
1st Gear Member

i heard this saying long time ago. "when you drive a muscle car or anything that rumbles the ground" your labeled as a hellraiser.

well anytime you drive a muscle your bound to be pulled over for nothing. i guess cops just naturally hate em. i mean i can take a maxwell on any import and open that sob up and cops will ignore it. but you take a muscle/pony with a little rumble you got atleast 30 state troopers on your *** with the sirens whaling. its bs.

but i guess the safe way to roam is to invest in a cop sniffer ( cop radar dector )

Old 05-17-2008, 05:26 PM
2nd Gear member

ya cant afford a radar dector, be will try to get one soon.

Maybe i would be better off driving a ricer.

"Not" i would rater walk then drive a ricer,but i would also burn my car to the ground rather than drive it like a *****

Old 05-17-2008, 08:01 PM
4th Gear Member

i must say, it is also the same here. everyone in a real car(not just domestic) are the ones ragged on, but yet, people in civics and hyundai's fly by me all the time doing 20+ over limit, and past cops, without even a glance from a cop..

then, my dad got pulled over in the vette for no front plate....

Old 05-17-2008, 08:08 PM
2nd Gear member

same here there was at least 20 ricer in a parking lot and about 6 of us v8 in another and it seemed to me that they were going threw the parking lot like every 10mins or so the cops, when down the road the ricers are revingthere motor and doing bunoutsand have there neonson and i dont see them geting harassed.

Old 05-17-2008, 08:13 PM
2nd Gear member

Maybe they're scared of muscle cars becuase they're actually fast?[&:]

Old 05-17-2008, 08:29 PM
May 2007 ROTM

I must be lucky.. they never mess with me....and if I didn't have classic plates my car wouldn't even come close to passing the sound test.....

Old 05-17-2008, 08:56 PM
2nd Gear member

i have been driving my 73 camaro for a year and have not once been pulled over ever.

Quick Reply: singled out muscle car/updated on my ticket