Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification. Let's hear about it here.

Black Sabbath cd skips in Maro cd player

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2010 | 10:00 PM
|
Default Black Sabbath cd skips in Maro cd player

Hey guys,

I've got a 2000 Camaro 3.8l v6. It has the stock cd player and speakers/audio, upgraded from the casette, I think. Anyways, I was playing a cd today and at one point when I opened the door, the cd started skipping, like a record. I looked at the cd and there is no apparent scratches, and I'm going to try it on another cd player tomorrow to make sure. I'm hoping the system isn't crapping out, but I think it may just be loose wiring or something of that nature. I just wanna hear if any of you have had this happen before. Thanks!

jlCORR

Old 06-19-2010 | 12:09 PM
3rd Gear Member

I use all burnt cd's in my camaro, and had a few cds skip on me real bad, but out of the couple hundred CD's I have used in the car, only a few have skipped. At this point, I wouldn't worry about it, just don't use that CD any more (try burning it to another CD and see if it helps).

Old 06-21-2010 | 04:01 PM
|

I checked out the cd again and couldn't find any scratches tried playing it again and it didn't skip. I just think it was one of those days. Thanks

Old 07-22-2010 | 11:48 PM
Overdrive Member

Just get a USA Spec iPhone/iPod interface and forget about CDs! ;-) Skip-free, FOREVER!