HELP! The police don't believe me!!

Old 07-08-2019, 03:55 AM
Default HELP! The police don't believe me!!

so I was heading to and late for work when a car cut me off just to go 35 in a 55. I sped around him. And when I gave her that gas she continued to accelerate to over 110mph. From what was a usual punch up to max of 60.but she just wanted to go. And wouldn't slow down. Before she started making that high speed, (when I noticed her doing it and not me) I remembered it had happened before. But she only previously went up about 10-15 mph for about 10-15 sec than she'd stop and give me back control. At that point I would feel her relax and I could apply the breaks. This time. She wouldn't stop and I had to attempt to force her with the breaks. I'm a new driver only had her three weeks. And I knew to put her in neutral but for some reason. I guess I was too freaked out to do so.
So I cop radar's me going 101 in a 55. And she kept accelerating after the officer (which I hadn't noticed was tailing me way back) I was told after the fact. Had been chasing me for 4 miles.
I was coming up into a small town area with a highway intersection I panicked. Saw an officer parked ,on a side road. So I decided to slow down best I could to stop near the officer. But she sped up again. Going down the side road. I managed to get her to slow down and I pulled into the last driveway and turned her off. Freaking out I got out of the car. With guns pointed at me. And I spend the weekend in jail.
I've seen some people saying it's the throttle being stuck in sport mode. Now i am not sure weather she was in sport mode. I don't think she was. I believe she was in tour, is there a way to find out what mode you were in? And is there a way to prove this in court. Considering when I took her to the shop they said there is nothing wrong with her.
PLEASE HELP
MY COURT DATE IS JULY16....
super scared :'(