93-02 V6 Tech V6 Camaro General Topics.

At WITS end!

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2009, 12:16 PM
4th Gear Member

Who unbanned that fool? Bowtie I sent you back a PM so just let me know what you've done and I'll try to help ya out best I can.

Old 06-07-2009, 12:41 PM
Overdrive Member

Originally Posted by evilkal
Who unbanned that fool?
Was thinking the same thing. Not many people can understand when people talk in riddles.

Old 06-07-2009, 12:46 PM

Originally Posted by pazyearazzup
pull the air cleaner and run it open to see if the stumble went away.

This way, you changed the limp mode that run rich to cool and ignition to retard.

I am going to mustankmodder a video they removed from my air space is they think i am messing around.

Bet me i cannot match that passion you have for that car is the same blood stream.

It is too complex to tell you about that cel flashing on the dash ing through the snow.

I think you are being snowed unless you can show me those 5 wire plants and who is reading 3 signals at what grid position at the wire harness.

So, are we down to 2 wires if:

1. Is ground?
2. Is hot to the unit?
3. To the o2 side is now at the main plug in side of the main harness?

Where does 4 and 5 wire go is, "back probe it" and you hurt no harness integrity is do not cut the harness is.
wtf!!!!!!!!????????????

Old 06-07-2009, 12:56 PM
Overdrive Member

Don't pay any attention to him. Nothing he has said has ever made sense, and he was banned from here at one time.

Old 06-07-2009, 01:08 PM

thanks guys for replying...keep your fingers crossed for me..

i'm headed outside right now to get this ***** off the ground and see what i can get to as far as that o2 sensor....i'll rip it out with my bear hands!!!!!! LOL...just kiddin'..i know that ain't happenin'...just tryin to humor myself cuz i know i'm gonna be really pissed here in a few minutes...hehehe...

i love my junk ***** though...

Old 06-10-2009, 05:55 PM

just in today...

all wires are good...put in new fuel injector on #6 and still no change.it fouled the plug in minutes after starting the car up....

what else could it be?

Old 06-11-2009, 12:41 AM
Overdrive Member

You can see one here:
http://www.afterthoughtsauto.com/o2sim.html

Originally Posted by jjz28
Ive never installed one (or actually ever seen one) but, maybe you can find a friend who could install it for you. I would say that is your problem. What part of Kentucky are you from? I live around Beckley, WV.

Last edited by libertyforall1776; 03-18-2010 at 09:50 PM.
Old 06-11-2009, 02:49 AM
Senior Moderator
January 2010 ROTM Winner

Originally Posted by bowtie_chic4life
just in today...
all wires are good...put in new fuel injector on #6 and still no change.it fouled the plug in minutes after starting the car up....
what else could it be?
What brand of fuel injector did you use, aftermarket? If you don't use the same as what the other ones are (GM), it can cause problems. There can be a slight difference in fuel delivery between an aftermarket injector and the rest. Then the oxy sensor(s) will be reading either a rich or lean condition and your computer will try to compensate for that one injector and mess up the whole system. I've been there. If you put in a non-GM injector, take it back out, soak the old one in carb cleaner for a while, and put that one back in. You do not want to mix & match injectors.

Old 06-11-2009, 07:59 AM
Tech Droid

I tend to agree with Gorn. Check for a stuck or held open injector for cylinder #6 (make sure the wire from the injector to the PCM is not shorted to ground), or for the spark plug wire shorting or arching to ground.

Old 06-11-2009, 03:01 PM

where could i do that or how...? just check to see if the wires are touching anything that they shouldn't be? and how will i know if the plug wire is arching to ground? i put a new plug wire on that one (#6) and still no change....

Quick Reply: At WITS end!