93-02 V6 Tech V6 Camaro General Topics.

Please RATE my Camaro, I want to see if the work is paying off.

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2009, 04:39 PM
In the Staging Lanes
Default Please RATE my Camaro, I want to see if the work is paying off.

1) No flaming. A Camaro is a Camaro.
2) No BS opinions. I want real opinions on what you think.
3) Enjoy.

NOTE: I lost my 100% stock pictures, so the first set of pictures im putting up are mostly the stock look w/ some minor installs.

STOCK-ISH:

Name:  Camaro2.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  38.0 KB
^- Front End.
Name:  Camaro15.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  37.5 KB
^- That's supposed to be Limo Tint. Ill let you judge.
Name:  Camaro5.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  27.6 KB
^- Back End w/ Tail Light installs.
Name:  Camaro7.jpg
Views: 17
Size:  43.2 KB
^- Inside.
Name:  Camaro11.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  40.1 KB
^- Originally there was 2 12" C4 Subs, replaced with Almani rated for 1500w each.
Name:  Camaro12.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  58.1 KB
^- Amp mounted in the trunk, under the sub box.

Updated Pics from 03/01/09:

Name:  IMGP6159.jpg
Views: 62
Size:  159.4 KB
^- 18" ZR1 Rims
Name:  IMGP6158.jpg
Views: 58
Size:  127.1 KB
^- Side View
Name:  IMGP6162.jpg
Size:  167.9 KB
^- K&N Air Intake Installed
Name:  IMGP6164.jpg
Views: 18
Size:  166.6 KB
^- Close up
Name:  IMGP6170.jpg
Size:  108.8 KB
^- Same back end still
Name:  IMGP6175.jpg
Views: 20
Size:  101.5 KB
^- Magnaflow turndowns
Name:  IMGP6176.jpg
Views: 19
Size:  124.0 KB
^- Magnaflow turndowns
Name:  IMG_0275.jpg
Views: 16
Size:  113.1 KB
^- Moved the amp, and added another

Updates as of 09/13/09:

^- Fixed the air intake, it now is a straight shot, and not a maze of tube.

^- Installed turn indicator covers

^- Redid the Limo Tint

^- Rear letter inserts

^- Final place for the amps

ALSO: A new front bumper, I just can't seem to find a picture.

NEEDS TO BE DONE:

Pacesetter Headers
Cam (Suggestions would be appreciated.)
Superchager (I have it already, I just need to go shell out the money for the fuel rails, intake manifold... and the heads to be done..)
In-Dash DVD
DynoTune

I also think that im going to redo the front lights.

Old 09-13-2009, 04:53 PM
3rd Gear Member

It looks good. Close your hood next time :P

Old 09-13-2009, 05:03 PM
In the Staging Lanes

hope my turns out like that someday NICE! i like the rims they really work with the white. How much differnece does the straight shot intake make, might be somethin i'll try. my cam doesn't have the hood isulation, so i might open up the vents, not sure yet. I'm thinkin about AM rims for mine, Never cared for maro rims a whole lot.

Old 09-13-2009, 05:45 PM
In the Staging Lanes

Yea. I was doing a shoot for the car for a friends local mag, and the ones I got w/ my phone were of the hood pop-ed.

The straight shot is a huge difference at high RPMs. It's all around better, because it allows the air to go into the engine faster, and more effectively.

I have never been a huge fan of rims because so many cars out there have ugly rims on them, but I picked what looked good w/ the car and Im happy.

Old 09-13-2009, 06:35 PM

Looks good to me. Nice and clean. No fluff!! Good job!!

Garry

Old 09-13-2009, 06:48 PM
In the Staging Lanes

how much did the system cost ya? I'm thinkin about two 12's for mine with a pioneer cd/mp3 player, but that costs money, I need all i can get to make my camaro handle and look good. I've got some leads on a new front bumper and know a guy who can fix the fender and try to fix the hood, so that'll help. i'll wait til i have money for paint before i put them on. I'm mainly worried about the suspension, and want to get the dash fixed, the suspension is kind of a must, and the interior parts i need are only $20 a pop so i can handle those. besides i get a nice $200 bonus next month that will help with all that. Do you guys like the paint on it? i'm thinking about either doing the same paint, or i might do a metallic blue with silver metalic stripes, only the stripes will go clear up the hood not just the vents.

Old 09-13-2009, 07:13 PM
In the Staging Lanes

Originally Posted by lilman316
how much did the system cost ya? I'm thinkin about two 12's for mine with a pioneer cd/mp3 player, but that costs money, I need all i can get to make my camaro handle and look good. I've got some leads on a new front bumper and know a guy who can fix the fender and try to fix the hood, so that'll help. i'll wait til i have money for paint before i put them on. I'm mainly worried about the suspension, and want to get the dash fixed, the suspension is kind of a must, and the interior parts i need are only $20 a pop so i can handle those. besides i get a nice $200 bonus next month that will help with all that. Do you guys like the paint on it? i'm thinking about either doing the same paint, or i might do a metallic blue with silver metalic stripes, only the stripes will go clear up the hood not just the vents.
I love the paint. It's unique.
My system was a overall thing. I have dropped about $1500 into it. It's still missing my RFG Meters, and my car audio battery. My ALT was just replaced with a amazing ALT so the car can handle the 1600w the amps are pushing w/o the extra battery.

The box was brand new, the one the guy had in there was falling apart. So that was $120.00

The Almani's are 3000w at $180/e.

The amps are just little 800w but they bridge to 1600w which pushes the subs nicely. 95/e. (I'm going to install 2 1000w Morhpeus amps later, once I turn it into a show car, and not a commute car.)

I also have all new speakers too. Pioneer the polyurithane cone ones. about $85/e.

The other stuff is the car battery, the volt meters.. Ya know.

I actually have an old system that was in my Acura & Civic for sale right now.

Here is the link.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/ele/1371912151.html

Check it out, email me, we can see what we can do.

I unfortunatly don't have another camaro box.

Old 09-14-2009, 12:51 PM
1st Gear Member

Looks real nice I been looking for the stock camaro rims I like those better then then the chrome five spoke gm rims I have just not a fan of chrome

Old 09-16-2009, 09:35 AM

looks good, bro! what kind of muffler/exhaust setup are you running on your 3.8?

Old 09-16-2009, 12:03 PM

looks good but i think if you got black rims with white lugs on it would look way better your whole color scheme is white/black i dont know why you would go with chrome rims, another thing is why would you run such a expensive sound system i have a 600 watt jbl amp with one 12 jbl and it pounds already hard enough plus i have half of the trunk space left for whatever i need to put in anyway thats just my 2 cents.

Last edited by BojanglesBatman; 09-16-2009 at 12:05 PM.

Quick Reply: Please RATE my Camaro, I want to see if the work is paying off.