93-02 V6 Tech V6 Camaro General Topics.

Oh crap theres another issue now.

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2011, 09:09 PM
In the Staging Lanes
Unhappy Oh crap theres another issue now.

so i was driving my 93 3.4 around and i decided to check the oil while getting fuel. i pulled the dipstick and to my shock the oil color looked like a milkish white with a little bit of brown. now my plan of attack is to pull the motor(lets be honest it just easier for this) and replace all the gaskets with a gasket kit. while the heads are off the motor im gonna have them checked then ported and polished. to me it seems like a head gasket or cracked head. let me know of anything else i need to check. we just replace the upper intake gasket.

Old 05-19-2011, 09:41 PM
Overdrive Member
Technical User

hmmm id get it block tested first unless you really want to pull the motor

Old 05-20-2011, 05:59 AM
In the Staging Lanes

something hasnt been right about the motor from the get go so im gonna pull it anyway. while i have another vehicle im pulling all the suspension to andysautosport.com has a complete bushing kit for $200 that and theres some corrosion on the suspension these are things that must be handled. we just closed on a house that has a 24x36 shop with it. i finally have the space to work on her. shes gonna be down for months but ill continue with updates and pics of progress and im sure to have some questions. oh and ill have my local engine machine shop test the block and heads