93-02 V6 Tech V6 Camaro General Topics.

Need help!

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2011, 06:12 AM
Default Need help!

I been looking for a replacement door for my 94 camaro. I tried looking all over the internet for places that sell replacements but i cant seem to find any. My door now is cracking around the hinges on the door so whenever i open the driver door, it drops and makes a loud noise. Any help would be appreciated so much. I would prefer a manual window, power lock door too. please help me! haha

Old 02-14-2011, 06:52 AM
Fourth Generation Moderator
October 2009 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

http://car-part.com/

Also check Craigs list for people parting out cars. That is normally the cheapest place to find used parts unless you ave a U-pull it yard around you. The 4th gens get stripped pretty quick at my local U-pull it yard.

Last edited by Gorn; 02-14-2011 at 06:57 AM.
Old 02-14-2011, 07:55 AM

im sure this is not the place to ask but im lost on the site and cant find anything but here it goes...... im rebuilding my 3.4 out of my 94 and cant figure out how to get the connecting rods off my stock pistons to put new ones on. they are keith black pistons and k.b said i can use the stock connecting rods help would be greatly appreciated

Old 02-14-2011, 01:28 PM
Overdrive Member

Originally Posted by redstarz808
I been looking for a replacement door for my 94 camaro. I tried looking all over the internet for places that sell replacements but i cant seem to find any. My door now is cracking around the hinges on the door so whenever i open the driver door, it drops and makes a loud noise. Any help would be appreciated so much. I would prefer a manual window, power lock door too. please help me! haha
Where are you at? I have a driver's door I can sell you that is in great shape. PM me.

Originally Posted by emptysmile005
im sure this is not the place to ask but im lost on the site and cant find anything but here it goes...... im rebuilding my 3.4 out of my 94 and cant figure out how to get the connecting rods off my stock pistons to put new ones on. they are keith black pistons and k.b said i can use the stock connecting rods help would be greatly appreciated
Usually it is not a good idea to hijack someone else's thread to ask a totally unrelated question. I will answer anyway since I am such a nice guy. You need to have a machine shop press them out of the old rods and you will need to get new pins to have pressed into the new piston/rod assembly.

Massey

Old 02-16-2011, 06:21 AM

yeah sorry about that i havent really had to post anything on here until not and didnt figure out how until it was to late