93-02 V6 Tech V6 Camaro General Topics.

94 3.4l

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2011, 04:42 PM
Default 94 3.4l

I wasn't that into cars when I bought this thing so I went for the v6 3.4l to save on gas... bad choice now that I'm into more. But I have to live with it, only 17 so ye haha.

Anyhow, I got a couple problems if you could address any of the problems.

1. Car takes a couple cranks to turn over. After I have just turned it off and it's sat for 15mins to an hour, it takes more cranks and seems to die and then comes to life.

2. Leaking/burning oil: After going for a drive, I'll come home and walk past my engine and distinctly smell burning oil/rubber and I'll look under my car and see small pooling/dripping on my oil pan and whatever is behind it. (Replaced EGR valve, adequate oil changes, new filters, etc.)

3. Idles a bit rough, I'm not quite sure what else to say about this other than when in park/braked in drive my car seems to shake quite a bit.

4. Windows don't roll up all the way, small gap between the rubber lining and the window itself when the door is closed and window rolled ALL the way up.

Once again, I'm only 17 and I don't know a whole lot about cars, a lot more than the average teenager though. Any kind of advice is appreciated, especially detailed responses.