i like the lights alot

Old 12-06-2011, 01:35 PM
I Like to Party

Originally Posted by NorthernCrew454
i like the lights alot
Thanks man

Old 12-07-2011, 08:47 AM

Originally Posted by iLL95
Replaced the bad cat with a magnaflow high flow(For a future catback)

Just as an FYI, your cat it on upside down. The heat shield is supposed to be on top so when it gets hot the carpet doesn't combust, I worked in an exhaust shop for several years and I've seen it happen. On the flip side, I don't think you'd ever get it that hot since the car would have to be dumping serious fuel. Looks like you're on top of things pretty well and would notice that before it became a problem.

Anywho, I think your car looks great and I really like the blacked out rear on it. I thought about doing that to mine but I think it would stand out too much since it is arctic white.

Old 12-07-2011, 09:26 AM
I Like to Party

Originally Posted by manest69
Just as an FYI, your cat it on upside down. The heat shield is supposed to be on top so when it gets hot the carpet doesn't combust, I worked in an exhaust shop for several years and I've seen it happen. On the flip side, I don't think you'd ever get it that hot since the car would have to be dumping serious fuel. Looks like you're on top of things pretty well and would notice that before it became a problem.

Anywho, I think your car looks great and I really like the blacked out rear on it. I thought about doing that to mine but I think it would stand out too much since it is arctic white.
Are you serious? Haha funny thing is, my friend is the one that installed it while I went to pick a friend up, I never thought to take a second look at it, just made sure it was a tight fit. I appreciate it, looks like im going to be tearing him a new ****

Old 12-23-2011, 11:21 PM
2nd Gear member

Originally Posted by nj85z28
The first post..I was kind of thinking to myself wow..what a piece of junk..but then seeing it progress (and tastefully progress) I must say you definitely did that car right so far. Honestly I'm impressed. Keep up the good work.
I was thinking the same thing at first, but yeah it's coming along well!

Old 12-24-2011, 09:22 AM
2nd Gear member

I never looked for an american car as Junk :-) . congrats nice car silver is the best for F-body.
what symptoms u felt to change the Fuel pump? and it has original Stereo and u changed it?? I guess I told u those 2 lines reminds me with Arnold in terminator :-).

Old 02-11-2012, 06:07 PM
I Like to Party

Added my free K&N intake and picked up some sick black c6 vette rims
Name:  DSCN02531.jpg
Views: 52
Size:  59.7 KB
Name:  tn.jpg
Views: 23
Size:  37.1 KB

One of the wheels has a slight bubble, getting it patched on Monday, than.. PICS

Old 02-12-2012, 08:31 AM

Looks great man! goodjob, I plan on doing almost all of what you've done to yours, Down to the rims! those look so sick on the 4th gens, Where did you find the Halo and how was the install? i love the look of converting both headlights on each side to halos. Very nice

Old 02-12-2012, 10:30 AM
I Like to Party

Originally Posted by AvPcamaro
Looks great man! goodjob, I plan on doing almost all of what you've done to yours, Down to the rims! those look so sick on the 4th gens, Where did you find the Halo and how was the install? i love the look of converting both headlights on each side to halos. Very nice
Here's a link to a helpful thread I made on the Halos:
https://camaroforums.com/forum/4th-g...93-97-a-66013/

Enjoy!

Old 02-17-2012, 04:15 PM
I Like to Party

1.25" spacers on the front, 1.50" spacers on the back. Look good!

Name:  DSCN0258.jpg
Views: 24
Size:  58.8 KB

Quick Reply: iLL's Restoration Thread(Pics)