Driver's Seat Needs Reupholstering

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2018, 01:41 PM
Default Driver's Seat Needs Reupholstering

Hi everyone...

I have a 95' Z28, and the driver's seat needs lots of TLC. Ripped and foam exposed, starting to come out of the seat.

I would like it reupholstered with the original cloth fabric, but local shops suddenly stop talking to me when I mention this, or they take forever to get back.

Can anyone recommend a shop? I'm in Canada, but can ship the seat if it can be done right. Or am I just crazy?

I'm guessing Chevy didn't make a lot of spare fabric for their designs, but I thought I could at least get something close.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you,

G

Old 03-05-2018, 11:01 PM
Y2K
4th Gear Member
Old 03-13-2018, 09:42 AM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Mirage95
Hi everyone...

I have a 95' Z28, and the driver's seat needs lots of TLC. Ripped and foam exposed, starting to come out of the seat.

I would like it reupholstered with the original cloth fabric, but local shops suddenly stop talking to me when I mention this, or they take forever to get back.

Can anyone recommend a shop? I'm in Canada, but can ship the seat if it can be done right. Or am I just crazy?

I'm guessing Chevy didn't make a lot of spare fabric for their designs, but I thought I could at least get something close.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you,

G
lethalinteriors.com princess Dion is the f-body expert!!!!