what do you think?

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2011, 11:31 AM
In the Staging Lanes
Default what do you think?

so what do u guys think? this is my 1998 3.8l
Exterior: c6 z06 rims, yokohama s drive tires, halo projector headlights, gt styling head light covers, rk sport 3-piece spoiler, rk sport crystal clear carbon fiber taillights, carbon fiber nose badge, stainless steel lettering inserts, berger panel mod, grillcraft grill, smoked taillights corner lamps and side markers, 50% tint, stainless steel locking lugnuts, shorty 8" antenna.

Interior: Billet bowtie shift ****, custom subbox, Alpine deck, 2x 10" kicker subs and kicker 300 amp amplifier.

Performance: aluminum 1 piece driveshaft, drive shaft safety loop, monroe sensatrac shocks and struts, eibach pro springs, pro 5.0 short shifter, k a n air filter, BMR strut bar and cat back exhaust

Attached Thumbnails what do you think?-030.jpg   what do you think?-048.jpg   what do you think?-039.jpg   what do you think?-045.jpg  
Old 06-04-2011, 11:52 AM
Overdrive Member

Looks good, I really like the rims, but then again I am kinda partial to those rims.

Massey

Old 06-04-2011, 03:16 PM
1st Gear Member

I like it. if i seen it in person I would think it's a v8

Old 06-04-2011, 03:23 PM
3rd Gear Member

Nice. How's the short shifter feel. T5 have like truck shifters. Any difference when you put the driveshaft in.

Old 06-04-2011, 03:28 PM
1st Gear Member

good looking ride...so what's next??

Old 06-04-2011, 03:55 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by DarkFox
I think it looks great man.

Hey just a little personal opinion that I think would make it look even better. Take your grill off, tape up that area, and spray the center stack black so that it won't show through the grill, will make it look more complete I think.

All in all, awesome ride man.

Btw, where did you get the chrome lettering for the berger panel? I want to do that to mine eventually. The black/chrome like that.
No it needs a big wing and some NOS Stickers. Thats what makes a camaro complete.

Old 06-04-2011, 09:31 PM
In the Staging Lanes

Originally Posted by RFxCamaro
Nice. How's the short shifter feel. T5 have like truck shifters. Any difference when you put the driveshaft in.
it feels alot better know and the drive shaft im waiting on itll b here next week.

i dont really have any plans besides maybe some sway bars but thats bout it. and i forgot i put on hawks hps pads and power slot slotted rotors my bad

Old 06-05-2011, 02:17 AM
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by DarkFox
I think it looks great man.

Hey just a little personal opinion that I think would make it look even better. Take your grill off, tape up that area, and spray the center stack black so that it won't show through the grill, will make it look more complete I think.
I agree with the painted center.
I love the rims. Really clean and nice ride. How much of a difference did you notice with the short shifter? That's one thing I've never come to a conclusion on whether it's worth it or not.

Old 06-05-2011, 09:32 AM
In the Staging Lanes

Originally Posted by 3800camaro
I agree with the painted center.
I love the rims. Really clean and nice ride. How much of a difference did you notice with the short shifter? That's one thing I've never come to a conclusion on whether it's worth it or not.
it makes a little bit of a difference and i would recommend it. ive been so lazy i was gonna post these pics for awhile now hopefully i get nominated for rotm