Sex on wheels

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2008, 12:09 PM
3rd Gear Member
Default RE: Sex on wheels

Sounds good. A lot of people do that where they put the LS engines in small light cars I think it's pretty cool to see how versatile GM ingenuity is.

Old 02-09-2008, 08:48 PM
4th Gear Member

LS1 block=LS1 exhaust (unless it had to be custom made). either way you slice it its the LS1/muffler that makes the sound. You wouldnt hook up a fart can to an LS1 so its probably got some sort of more "american" mufflers.

Old 02-09-2008, 10:33 PM
1st Gear Member

man leave spartan alone
he has been here longer than you so im pretty sure he knows more about these things. just a guess.

Old 02-10-2008, 04:55 AM
April 2008 ROTM

Mine sounds better.

Old 02-10-2008, 12:18 PM
3rd Gear Member

No **** theres not a fart can on that car. you totally missed the point of this whole thing. It was a cool car that sounded good. so you go shoting off your mouth like an idiot. i dont care how long you have been giving your 2 cents on this forum. youre young and dont know what your talking about. so go collect tickets and dish up some popcorn, and let me know when you get your stroker motor. You guys should start a teencamaro.com for all these kids.

Old 02-10-2008, 12:59 PM
4th Gear Member

dude... chill... i just said that it wouldnt be hard to get your camaro to sound that good because the LS1 is a camaro engine therefore that Rx-7 (which is pretty damn wicked) might have the same exhaust that youd find on an LS1. And then you spouted off with some smart *** reply "really? thanks. why would a RX7 run camaro exhaust? lt1 single exhuast doest sound like that. if you could run true dual w/ cross over it might sound better."its a no brainer why it would.. 1st its not an LT1its an LS1 (which also runs single exhaust on camaroseinstein) 2nd it could havedual pipes since it doesnt have the same underbody as a Camaro (damn.. i think i even saidthat already) 3rdits a GM engine so i was thinkin it MIGHT run GM styleexhuast (you know headers, mufflers who knows)... So before you go running YOUR mouth like you know what your talking about just because your older than me, have more money than me, have a better job than me and have more cars than me think twice.. that is a sick car.. but ill say it again to clarify for you... ITS A CAMARO ENGINE IN THEORY, SO IT WOULDNT BE HARD TO GET YOUR CAR TO SOUND LIKE THAT... ok? understand now? i wasnt bashing on you or making fun of your video.. i merely stated it wouldnt be hard to get your car to sound like that.. so go get a tampon and come back when your not on your period. (there now i insulted you) have a nice day.

Edit: oh yeah.. you asked me why would an RX-7 have Camaro exhaust.. simple answer.. its got a Camaro engine.. there you go.. it doubt its running Rx-7 stock exhaust because it doubt that exhaust (which was made for a 2.3L Dorito Rotary engine) was designed for a V8.. i could have anything from true dual Flowmasters to Borlas.. we dont know... maybe even straight pipes... i could have the camaro single exhaust or it could have custom exhuast.. either way exhaust is only as good as the engine you put it on...

Old 02-10-2008, 01:29 PM
2nd Gear member

The exhaust would have to be completely custom

Old 02-10-2008, 01:39 PM
4th Gear Member

ok even still dual exhaust is going to sound the same on an Rx-7 as it would a Camaro since both have the same engine in this case.. Take that setup off an LS1rx-7, make it work on a LS1 camaro.. bam you have the same sound... like i said its all about the engine. You cant put a Z28s exhaust on a V6 and expect them to sound exactly alike.

Old 02-10-2008, 01:56 PM
3rd Gear Member

I said I wish mine sounded that good, and i said a lt1 doesnt sound like that because.. I have a Lt1... da. The only thing that could be stock on that car would be the exhaust manifolds, but why would some build a car like that and use stock manifolds? what the hell are talking about? switching exhaust? i never said they sounded diffrent, i said it sounds good. **** what kind of car it is. close your eyse pretend its a sound clip. ****, whats your deal.

Old 02-10-2008, 07:22 PM
2nd Gear member

sounds like my car i need to make a clip

Quick Reply: Sex on wheels