safe oil additives

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2008, 12:43 PM
4th Gear Member
Default RE: safe oil additives

Look kid. I have been very tolorant of you here. In many many cases you ask the same thing, don't listen to the advice of people who know more than you, or just want the quick cheap fix. Maybe you sever A.D.D. or somthing I don't know about but you need to just sit back and learn. Keep up the cussing you will find yourself on the banned list.

Old 02-22-2008, 01:00 PM
4th Gear Member

dude... seriously.. you think someone would be willing to listen to advice when 1/2 the time its insulting? I do listen to the advice and im changing my oil this weekend, putting fresh in and im never touching an oil additive again.. i have not problem listening or taking advice but its when the helpful "advice" becomes an insult and i become less inclinded to listen...

and uve been "tolerant" of me... like im some BIG problem because i ask questions...

Old 02-22-2008, 01:11 PM
4th Gear Member

No your a not BIG problem but people feel like they are waisting their time with you. People are insulting you because they are frustrated with you, because they feel you don't listen, which I can understand.

Old 02-22-2008, 01:23 PM
4th Gear Member

how dont i listen tho? i dont understand why everyone thinks i dont listen.. Im changing my oil.. like everyone told me to.. and im not going to use any additives... Again this thread was merely to see if there were any "safe" additives obviously not.. i could have lived without the comments and rude remarks.. Im sorry i dont know as much as all of you here and feel inspired to ask.. but obviously if you think your wasting your time so i wont ask questions any more..

Old 02-22-2008, 01:40 PM
4th Gear Member

It's not this thread I am refering to, it's others. ANd from what i have seen on here you do not take the advice people give, or if you do it does seem like it. Another word of adice to you, google is your friend use it. We have this wonderfull thing called the internet and it pretty much has all the answers. Educate yourself a bit before asking a ton of questions. Nobody ever said you have to as much as some of us, but it helps if you try and find answers for yourself instead of just taking the easy way out. We are done here, if you feel the need to discuss this further PM me.

Old 02-22-2008, 02:50 PM
2nd Gear member

This kid clearly doesnt get it- I wish you would just ban him already- and I know I am not alone. This kid has been the thorn in everyone's collective side at Camaroforumfor months now; do you really think people get so frustrated with you for no reason? No- its because you WASTE everyones time and energy correcting your constant mistakes, and answering your inane questions. Will someone please just BAN this kid so we all can get back to the buisness of helping out people that deserve our efforts?

BTW- Thank you JD, for finally expressing what we all have been feeling for so long. As a mod, it carries a lot more wieght coming from you.

Old 02-22-2008, 03:04 PM
4th Gear Member

you guys are being way to hard on spartan. who cares about what question he has.

Old 02-22-2008, 03:39 PM
Ninja Administrator

ORIGINAL: M*******LT1

This kid clearly doesnt get it- I wish you would just ban him already- and I know I am not alone. This kid has been the thorn in everyone's collective side at Camaroforumfor months now; do you really think people get so frustrated with you for no reason? No- its because you WASTE everyones time and energy correcting your constant mistakes, and answering your inane questions. Will someone please just BAN this kid so we all can get back to the buisness of helping out people that deserve our efforts?

BTW- Thank you JD, for finally expressing what we all have been feeling for so long. As a mod, it carries a lot more wieght coming from you.
I do not agree with this. Id like to see him stick around, but he does need to do a little self reflection before he posts questions or (and especially) advice. Thats the only problem. he had a good humble attitude when he was here with his stang, and everyone liked him. not sure what happened but after the z came in he started stepping on some toes.

Old 02-22-2008, 03:44 PM
2nd Gear member

I never knew of him w\the Stang, all I have ever known is the toe stepping with the Z

Old 02-22-2008, 03:50 PM
Ninja Administrator

he had a blue sn95 v6 stang with white racing stripes.
I dont think he has done anything bannable (aside from cussing).

but sparta, u gotta realize that u have hadover a handful of threads that basically go to waste because u cant understand why ur car is breaking and its because u didnt think about what u were doing. If it were me, if I had your problem and found out it was that damn additive MY KEY WOULD NOT TURN AGAIN until the oil was changed. every revolution of ur motor is doing damage.

Quick Reply: safe oil additives